Reviews for Entry 23784327473467838
Harmonics Rioter chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
*rises from chair, claps at laptop, cleanses of MANLY tears, and swears to his mother that he is not watching anything 'unappropriate on them damned interwebs'.*
The Misty Jewel chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
Too lazy to log in, but wanted to give a definition idea! :)
Define angst! I know you did hurt/comfort, but a definition of angst would just be hilarious- something about purposefully making the readers cry... ;D lol
ApprenticeofDoyle chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
You, whoever you are, she/it/Morgan Freeman/God? are brilliant. This majestic explosion of mockery is not only impressively HGTTG, it's hilarious and pokes fun at everything ridiculous (yet true) in terms of fandom, and as a participant of many said media cults I appreciate it all the more.
*bows and scrapes, scuttles off back into the wormhole of the Interweb*
Dancingdog chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
This is probably the most well-written piece of literature I have ever had the pleasure to read! It is full of humour that has me giggling at almost every sentence and I have never seen so many references within one piece! I look forward to reading the next chapters! :)
Susan M. M chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
LOL! I am, in fact, LOLing so much that my son is expressing concern for my health and well-being.
Susan M. M chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
A. Loved the Shakespeare quotation.
B. Not all PWP is sexually oriented, some is just plotless. Um, about a third of my stories, for instance. Remember, in fanfic, plots are welcomed, but not legally required.
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Pack my bags and prep the spaceship: I'm moving to Usurline 23.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
I am also fuchsia with laughter.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
elemout chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
THis was also a great entry (some of the previous ones were a bit off especially with the character inserted in like a Mary Sue). It's almost as if some were written by another person. Anyway, love how the fake example works well here and the mention of HP.
elemout chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Also good although might want to update with more current examples or even more fake ones like in the first entry.
elemout chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Hilarious and nice to see the HP reference as it's particularly supsceptible to Sue's.
elemout chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Brilliant. Really enjoyed this first entry. Could even update it a bit more with book\movies that are current.
PhoenixPatronus chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Could you please explain the term "plot bunnies"?
2incjfij chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Thanks for the tour of fandom, then.
Here's a request:
What's the whole i/word/ thing about then?