Reviews for Redefining a Partnership
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
This is a great fan fic series. I hope you'll continue it.
Terry L. Gardner chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I really like how you portray the relationship between Buffy and Giles. Its romantic and sexy.
Phoenix11 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Again, thank you. I must say thanks for sending the link along. You really treat this pairing fairly, and though, I was as weirded out as both of them. I am still reading, and intend to read the next installment. You treat the characters fully and well.
somebody chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
It is very delicate and tender and masterfully written. Looking at this, you could write any pairing you want and have it come out lovely. The reactions of the various other characters were especially well done; and the relationship between Buffy and Giles appears not only believable, but utterly RIGHT. A sequel to this would not be amiss.
otahyoni chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Again, like "Siren," you made me accept and like a pairing I've never seriously considered before, despite my crush on Giles. And you made it non-squicky, which says a lot for your writing and storytelling ability. Both of which are quite, quite good. :)
deactivate-account chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Great fic, think you avoided the squick factor brilliantly by having the other characters react as they did to the notion of B/G. This is my favourite pairing and you created a very credible relationship. Loved this - thanks for a top read.