Reviews for Conversation With Nobody
F Maurice chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It looks like Leia is just like the rest of us when it comes to affairs of the heart - insecure & unsure at first. Good one.
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
that was cute and slightly mad but yet very funny cause she wasn't talking to anyone but a dead threepio
IrrelevantIsKey chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Here's a review for you, because nobody ever reviews my stuff and I know how depressing it can be. Awesome job, I actually quite like Leia. She's so unfeeling in the movies - all of the emotional sides of her are left open for interpretation, and I'd like to think she'd be like that. So...good job. Loved the comment about tight pants. ;)
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Great story! Just as good as the first piece of your's I read. Not to sound corny, but you really captured the characters.
Sparkzi chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
this is cool. i really like how the tension didn't just seal up at the end of the first chapter...please carry on.
chloe2102 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I loved it. What a great idea to have Han eaves drop on Leia freaking out. I actually think that is completely within her character. Also like the use of Threepio. Will Han have a similiar conversation?

fav part: Leia's impressions of Han and his reactions

Really looking forward to another chapter.
BrienneofThrace chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
aw! this was so good! I was cracking up at Leia's imitations of him and his reactions. I really liked it. I NEED you to continue u this, with Leia finally getting the courage to talk to Han about it, and maybe have him actually show some sincerity because of what he overheard. I don't care WHAT you do with it really, just add more. I loved it!
MindSatellites chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Aww! That was just so cute! Poor Leia! Left to talk to 3PO! (I don't like C-3PO, especially after all the bad puns in Ep. 2!) Yes. Fluff is good. Thanks!

Shanni
Silindro chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
That was certainly interesting.
Saber Girls chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Nifty.

I don't think her having the conversation was in itself out of character- I think everybody does that sometimes. What struck me as being possibly out of character was that she did so not in her own compartment but in the middle of the ship, tho I suppose this was accounted for by Threepio. And I thought Han mgith have pursued the matter more in the end.

Anyways, it's good.

MTFBWY,

Sg Leia
HanSolosGal chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
AW! *dies*

That was ADORABLE.

*iz ded*
YellinYee chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I liked it. Explained a lot about Han the "I know" line.
peach chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
nice
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Good theory on why Han said "I know" just before he was encased in carbonite. Very interesting twist on Leia's character. I can buy that she might need someone to talk to about her dilemma, even if it is a turned-off 3PO. A very enjoyable read!
CrAzYhOrSeGiRl88 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I loved it! As odd as Leia was acting, she really didn't seem out of character at all. I loved how after I read it, the meaning of the summary really hit me. Awesome job! _