Reviews for That Year
Plz update I like E/O
BensonandStabler chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
really?
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
I like that this is kinda like HP. If the upcoming chapters are anything like the last ones then we will have a hit on our hands.
lilyjane chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
wow very interesting story!
SapphicSlayer chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
Wow! This is an amazing story, kudos for the idea! I love how you've incorporated Alex, Olivia, and Elliot into the story; pure genius. Is there going to be more?
Kudosvu chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
Great story so far! I hope you continue the story!
Munchkin25 chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
This is such a well done story. SVU and Hogwarts, beautifully synthesized together. I'm impressed. Please do continue! I can't wait for the next chapter! _
jcn2416 chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
at first i didnt think i would like it but now i cant wait fore more...update please

nikki
Shedemei chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
OMG, it's the amazing SVU story of Holy Crap Squared, a.k.a. the official magician of the World Wallflower Federation! Love the fic, and very amused by the reviewers who think that Harry, Ron, and Hermione will be in it...ha ha, stupid people...bye!

X negative fuck plus or minus square root of B shoots minus four A and C, who then shoots 2A? Plus shit! Negative fuck also equals 42 and your mom!
Karina chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
MAGGIE! i hope this is you, lol. i havnt seen/talked to you in like a zillion years! i found u cause i remembered ur pen name here is the same as ur aim sn. so... yeah... PLEASE EMAIL ME! I LOVE YOU! ::hugs:: -Karina
AlexandraCabotIsQueen chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
wow, I like where this is going! yay, Alex is in it! lol, keep it up! )
birthdaygirl1117 chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
Your writing has gotten so much better compared to your first chapter. I like your idea, can't wait to read more. I'm glad you included Liv, Alex, and Elliot in this chapter. Love the lawyer and ER references you've been making. Are Harry, Ron, Hermione, etc. going to be in the story as well? I think it'd be totally awesome and I'd love your story if they were!
yodaroxmysox chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
this story is really good its such a cool idea i casnt wait to read more
SerenaFelicity chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
glad that Alex,Olivia and Elliot were in this chapter. I hope you update soon. Harry Potter and SVU rocks.
legallyandrea chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
oh my god I actually loved this! YOU HAVE TO PUT MORE UP REALLY SOON!