Reviews for A Deeper Magic
Faryn Katz chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Please continue this fic! This probably the only Great and Terrible beauty fic I've come across and I'm interested to see what happens!

-Renee
Faryn Katz chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Wow, I really liked that story- and I think you have really good skills. I love suspense, so make sure you keep adding- I can't wait to find out how Gemma, Ann, and Felicity get out of this one!

-Renee
colorsallaround chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
God! Nobody In their right minds could flame this ridicousley awesome story! Please dont keep us waiting! Wait...you said you were going to post it up soon...It has been monthes! Please PLEASE please don't keep us on this cliffie because this story is just so good and the idea of waiting for the next chapter is torture! I love your writing style and My eyes where freaking wider open when I read this chapter! Your awesome!
emogirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
One word, dude. BORING!
nerdy.swagger chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
when you said you're putting up the chapter soon, you better mean REALLY sonn, like TOMORROW soon!
your-brown-eyed-angel chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
hurry with the update please!
your-brown-eyed-angel chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
omg!
PottersMistress6391 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
sounds good. i like it. keep up the good work. i'll definitly continue reading.

xoxo,

PM
januaryfreeze92 chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
soon? ITS BEEN MONTHS! plz update!
HK.LampShade chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
update! it's a good story
Sugi chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Please update soon! I want to read more!
Balsam chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
Another cliffhanger! You're killing me here! It's so exciting I can't stop reading, but now I have to. This is really going well. You had one or two little mistakes ("On" instead of "One", like that) not so many that it got in the way of the story though. Good work!
Balsam chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
Ah, the plot thickens. I'm wondering if I missed something though. I don't remember Pippa going into the Winterlands. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. It might just mean I'm an idiot, but I was just wondering where that idea came from. Is it in Rebel Angels?

Anyway, keep it up. If I had one critisism, it's that you could expand on the moments of tension. I thought the scene in the water happened a little quickly.

Oh, I sound so mean. I'm sorry; I really do like it.
Balsam chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Really good first chapter. Your writing style is pretty powerful. I think this can go really well.
coolmarauders chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
we all knew Pip was going to be evil. it was obvious she was corrupted.

These last two chapters have been the best yet!

I still think it's rushed, but not as much. really good chapter.