Reviews for Lilo 2 point 0
Sydney chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Myrtle is such a meanie!
707cloud chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
cool, one qustion, who's Patrick Jensen?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
HAHA SHE THOUGHT THET WAS DOING IT
27's Fury chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Oh this is great so far! Hope you update soon!
stitch8000 chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
cool story
123qaz chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Aloha!

I just love this story. It is so beautiful and funny. I hope you will write something as good as this soon.

I wish you good luck!

Your fan

123qaz
joshuarule chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
what does lilo look in experiment form? can you put a description on the story? PLEASE? i need to know!
kinger810 chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Ha1 I like that 626 owns Lilo. Great Idea
d chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
d
Tragic warrior chapter 9 . 10/15/2006
Good story. Hopefully you will continue with this story and write a sequel. That would be nice.
x636 chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
Very nice and very funny XD espesially the vows bit XD, well anyway PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Serpro15 chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
Great story dude. And the beggining was hilarious. I'm still laughing. Nani what a maroon.

Nani: Hey!

Well you are.
Yaarp16 chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
Sorry I forgot to review for Chapter 8, I guess I just wasn't in the mood to review and forgot to later on. But it was very good. Yeah, good.

LOL Im still laughing that Nani thought Lilo and Stitch were DOING IT. That was SO funny! Though I think it would be more funnier if Lilo and Stitch knew what she was thinking when she heard them. That had to be the highlight of this chapter.

I also liked the wedding and how the experiments put Finally Married instead of Just Married. That was a good place too. Is this story really finished? Is the Sliders the sequal? I hope so!

Keep going with your stories, you are a great writer, don't listen to those people who say you should quit because of your grammar. A true writer never gives up, so you shouldn't either! Update soon!
Remixer chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
Good Chapter.

The 'Scare Myrtle to the good side' part reminds me of my story
Yaarp16 chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
Yes, I do read Polarity and Thru New Eyes. I just can't review because the author blocked anonymous reviews. I'm okay with it though, just as long the author upadtes. They really are good stories. Also, I know in the Devil's Hand and Fantasy Delusion that Lilo and Stitch are adults whereas they are kids in this one. Isn't Lilo and Stitch the same species now? They can do that stuff can't they? Or does Lilo still age in this? I may have forgotten a couple of things, but I do believe they can go as far as a small kiss.

So, Stitch and his experiments buddies were planning a birthday surprise for Lilo. Isn't that lovely. Did you get that idea from the episode Amnesio? It kind of seems like it. Oh well, it's still really good.

Update soon my friend!