Reviews for Lilo 2 point 0
Seth.Smelser chapter 9 . 4/2
There is one funny thought that pops in my head and that is Patrick sneaks off to a bar furring pleakly's super boring kill me now speech. And winds up running into an old friend.
Seth.Smelser chapter 4 . 4/2
So many spelling mistakes I can read it but its driving my ocd up the wall please fix them first you want to change mail to male you put gong in the place where gone was supposed to be and this is how you spell raise. I'm trying to not be mean but still it bugs me like crazy.
Sydney chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Myrtle is such a meanie!
707cloud chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
cool, one qustion, who's Patrick Jensen?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
HAHA SHE THOUGHT THET WAS DOING IT
27's Fury chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Oh this is great so far! Hope you update soon!
stitch8000 chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
cool story
123qaz chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Aloha!

I just love this story. It is so beautiful and funny. I hope you will write something as good as this soon.

I wish you good luck!

Your fan

123qaz
joshuarule chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
what does lilo look in experiment form? can you put a description on the story? PLEASE? i need to know!
kinger810 chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Ha1 I like that 626 owns Lilo. Great Idea
d chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
d
Tragic warrior chapter 9 . 10/15/2006
Good story. Hopefully you will continue with this story and write a sequel. That would be nice.
x636 chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
Very nice and very funny XD espesially the vows bit XD, well anyway PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Stryke Slagar chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
Great story dude. And the beggining was hilarious. I'm still laughing. Nani what a maroon.

Nani: Hey!

Well you are.
Yaarp16 chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
Sorry I forgot to review for Chapter 8, I guess I just wasn't in the mood to review and forgot to later on. But it was very good. Yeah, good.

LOL Im still laughing that Nani thought Lilo and Stitch were DOING IT. That was SO funny! Though I think it would be more funnier if Lilo and Stitch knew what she was thinking when she heard them. That had to be the highlight of this chapter.

I also liked the wedding and how the experiments put Finally Married instead of Just Married. That was a good place too. Is this story really finished? Is the Sliders the sequal? I hope so!

Keep going with your stories, you are a great writer, don't listen to those people who say you should quit because of your grammar. A true writer never gives up, so you shouldn't either! Update soon!