Reviews for First Kiss
pinkperson chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Really sweet :) Squall would not say 'T-Rexaur-ish things', though lol :P But this had a very down to earth tone and writing style and I have to say your characterizations of them both are my favorite that I've come across so far. It's nice to see a more bashful side of Rinoa, too. I think she gets more flack than she deserves *is warming up to her character* :P
Estarla chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Yay! I like it! It was really cute and pretty well written! Great job! Favs!
Queen000 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
LOL! OMG That was hilarious! And the fact that the girl was the Library Girl that likes Zell now... oh that's just too hilarious.

I'm glad you got a good laugh out of this; I sure as hell did too.

ciao *waves*

Queen0
Ittan chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I enjoyed reading you. damn I had a good laugh, thank you.
ilovesoup1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
i loved it!
Leonblade chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Ha-ha. This put a smile to my face. It was nice for Rinoa not to get jealous. We all know that our protective Commander would not have taken a story like that as kindly. But then, they are two completely different souls. I enjoyed the little story of Squall's 'real' first kiss. Poor Squall. Great job, excellent writing.

-Leonblade
Lor chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Wow, great story Especially like the twist at the end.
FC2000 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
haha cute and funny are the first words that come to my mind...keep it up!
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Aww.. this was cute! Little Squall running away from his first kiss into a T-rexaur! XD Priceless, this was nice!
Fantasy-Obsessor chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
lmao! cute and funny
LadyDevilBlessed chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! THAT WAS FUNNY! I didn't get the "T-Rexaurish things" until you wrote it down. I'm pretty sure you could have heard me laughing across the house.
Kyuunen chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
The idea of this fic is certainly different than most people's; when reading fics about the fated children's pasts, one usually only finds the typical orphanage vignette(although those can be great, too). However, this fic has got a special charming feel to it that helps the humor along.

Nice stuff.

Kyuu
Luis chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Jajaja, this story and "Posture Perfect" are one of the best humor stories about FF8. Thank you, and hope to see another story soon.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Man, this is so neatoh!
Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
great story - loved it! please cotinue!

Ja Ne! :D :)