Reviews for Imprisoned Realm
Azenor Lestrange chapter 54 . 6/4
I remember reading this story a long time ago. I just re-read the whole thing and needed to tell you that I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for this.
The last chapter about the Stitch was interesting but too short, I want to know what happens to both Harrys now!
Hufflepuffsuckeggs chapter 1 . 6/2
This story has a good premise but makes no sense at all and very hard to follow.
This chapter was the best! Loved it.
Relent1ess chapter 54 . 5/25
I found Fulvius/Vinictus' story so sad. Oh and on another note your little back story was so creative. Going back all the way to ancient Rome was great.

On to other news: HE"S ALIVE... Wow Harry is all Frankensteinesque (not a word, weird adjective) and I am so excited. Jumping up and down excited.

The nuance in this story is so great in detail, that I don't think people truly appreciate what you have accomplished with this story. You have stayed true to the canon version's universe with spot on characterization. With the mirror universe you have taken the canon characters and made them your own by adding to existing canon and factoring in their different histories. You are amazing, so amazing...

I cannot wait till the next chapter! Thank you so much!

P.S. I did review last chapter. I have no idea why I thought I did not. So I was only short one.
Alias the Jester chapter 54 . 4/15
Nice to have some backstory on the Stitch! I can't help but feel we're missing something though. It seems that the Stitch was created not by the will of Fulvius, but by Helena driving him and guiding him. So is this Helena's vengeance or is there some other force at work?
alexis90 chapter 54 . 4/14
I haven't read the new chapter but I am soooooo glad that you keep writing. it is one of the best stories I have ever read. I hope my message will motivate you to keep writing.
hugs
So far I like how you have portrayed Harry. He is not an uber intelligent God, but he seems to have paid attention in class and can make connections far more quickly than one would expect.
WittyBasketcase chapter 54 . 4/13
Yes! Harry Is alive! I wonder where the story will go now. Thank you for writing this. I've been following it for years.
korlinki chapter 9 . 4/13
you write everyone pov only not main mc. 2 mc is weaker than his counterpart.
nauze18 chapter 54 . 4/12
That foreboding thooo... Cool, I missed this. Sad story with Fluvius IMO. See you next time. Great chapter.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 54 . 4/12
Interesting, nice to see the back story for the Stitch. Again, great story you have hear.
edenson65 chapter 53 . 2/28
Nice update...
ProudlyANoob chapter 1 . 2/23
Read the entire thing in two days. Much better than 98% of the rabble you find on this site. There were a few issues with grammar here and there, but seeing as this thing is a 300k behemoth and the vast majority of it is perfectly fine, I'll equate those to typos.
Thanks for writing!
ProudlyANoob chapter 1 . 2/23
Thanks for writing!
Yay! I'm thrilled this isn't the next to last chapter! Please don't gloss over things too much in your excitement to finish!
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »