Reviews for Imprisoned Realm
Just A Cool Fool chapter 55 . 2/23
I really have no words to express how great this fic is. Truly, no words I know can quantify the ride this fic was. Maybe I'm being a bit over-the-top, but I love you, and will forever cherish you for writing this fic. :,)

My uncontrollable emotions aside, I wiould like to wish you all the very best on your future endeavors and will see you the next one. Farewell.
Cjames313 chapter 55 . 2/23
thank you so much for this absolutely beautiful fic. it truly is a work of art, it deserves to be recognized. I truly loved it, and am only sad it took me so long to find it.
stay-awhile-and-listen chapter 55 . 12/7/2023
That was really good! It's one of the few stories I've ever read that shows the horrors of war, and not just harry vs Voldemort and 30 death eaters.
Saldur chapter 55 . 12/6/2023
Holy shit, what a fantastic read. Truly a rollercoaster of emotions now that its ended.
TheSinisterKnight chapter 55 . 6/23/2023
Well, this was quite the journey. I honestly started reading this story last year, but after a certain point I deemed it boring and unworthy of my time, but oh how wrong I was proven today when I decided to give it another shot. This story was in one word- INCREDIBLE. Despite it very much not being perfect, I think the creativity behind the world building and the characters are good enough to be considered some of the best in the history of HP FanFiction. I found myself hating Bellatrix more in this story than I have ever hated a character in any book, and that includes Umbridge, and that is damn impressive. The writing was excellent, couldnt find any glaring mistakes that took me out of the story, so that was definitely a plus. I would have liked to have seen some more from Harry’s original world, like if instead of Ch. 54 being what it was, instead it could have been an entire chapter dedicated to the final efforts to defeat Voldemort, but I understand why you decided to go the way to went, so I don’t hold it against you or the story. Overall, I very much enjoyed reading this story, it was too dark at times but that was exactly what I was expecting going in, so no real problem with that. Thank you for this work, I will certainly revisit in the future, it was 1000000% worth my time.
EdTheBeast chapter 55 . 3/31/2023
An intense, intriguing story! A very good read, though a bit dark.
CosmonautClara chapter 55 . 1/21/2023
This was and amazing read and I'd totally recommend others to read it! You're great at writing action and I was on the edge of my seat for the whole ride! Ignore the other reviewers, this was a damn good read. Thanks for writing it.
Stormzy chapter 2 . 12/30/2022
Ayo... This is pretty bad. I don't know why a lot of the reviews are so reverent of it.
The BritishZebra chapter 17 . 11/26/2022
Utterly brilliant
DJArla chapter 55 . 7/5/2022
This was freaking fantastic! Absolutely one of the darkest stories I’ve ever readto the point I had to put it down and pick it up later a few timesbut I love that you didn’t sanitise war. The plot was soooo interesting and unique. I couldn’t help coming back for more. Thank you for all your effort in writing and posting this. Magnificent!
aoiishi chapter 4 . 7/5/2022
As much as your story seems interesting, I just find myself in disbelief at the stupid decisions that Harry goes through. First, he makes Jessica believe that he's likely her brother even though he's a Mirror. Second, he decides to jump into the fray despite everyone wanting to kill him and him knowing that. I guess I can kind of forgive that considering Harry always was a self sacrificing idiot who jumps into action before thought. Despite this though, I just don't enjoy the story so far so I'm going to stop here. I never liked OCs in a fanfic so that's probably part of the reason. Seems like many others like your story, but it's not my cup of tea.
chuffed4angst chapter 55 . 7/3/2022
I read this a few years ago when it was mostly finished and really loved it. Now that it's complete, I really like how you wrapped all the story lines up, but left enough ambiguity to allow the reader to imagine more.

My favorite part is how you wrote from cannon Harry's perspective and still told mirror Harry's story and perspective through the mirror link. I don't think Harry could have understood his mirror without basically living through the same experience.

Also, I am in awe of your steadfastness in sticking with this excellent storyline through completion. 15 years!

Really well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2022
Hey FUCK NAMES,

Your reviews are atrocious and immature. Is 'fuck' the only useful word in your vocab? You sound like you're 'fucked in the head' as well.
Fuck Names chapter 13 . 6/14/2022
You're fucked up in the head author.
Fuck Names chapter 12 . 6/14/2022
This is so fucked up and all over the place.
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »