Reviews for Imprisoned Realm
moosesarerad13 chapter 55 . 9/3
OMG this story was so amazing! It was so dark but so well-written and kept me on the edge of my seat! I loved the idea behind this story and would love to have read even more! Thank you for writing this!
Fennekin-The-Fox chapter 41 . 8/12
Alright... seeing M-Harry being chastised in that scene made me feel a little better, but I still kinda hope Original Harry hits him with a muggle stunner to the face before saying goodbye. Damn, I'm so relieved to see Yaxley at Hogwarts. This story has been so exciting from start to finish. Though I might have gotten a little too emotionally involved in these characters- I keep finding myself making faces or internally ranting whenever something bad happens.
Fennekin-The-Fox chapter 40 . 8/12
Jfc I don't know why I keep expecting Mirror Harry to stop being massive a douchebag, he doesn't deserve Harry's help... ugh. They're both such interesting/strong characters but M-Harry is probably one of the most frustrating dude ever to exist.
Fennekin-Fox chapter 38 . 8/12
Uh Oh, Harry really can't catch a break in this world can he?
Hidden.Forever chapter 7 . 8/9
i have no idea who is on what side. i am completely lost. you story vibrates with originality. amazing. simply amazing.
HJP4Life chapter 55 . 8/9
First story I have finished in a long time. Well fucking done! 12 years, this is something to be proud of! You stuck with it and finished and I am so glad You Did! Great ideas throughout and very well written. Thanks for the ride!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 55 . 8/4
I just cannot. I have so many emotions! UGH! I don't know. I normally hate time jump epilogue things but this was okay. I feel mirror Harry needs to be with his family more - AGH. I love these characters so much! I wish they could all congregate somehow.
THANK YOU FOR THIS DARK AMAZING MOVING PIECE OF WORK.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 54 . 8/4
I really hope we see normal Harry win the war, and I hope he finds out that his mirror is okay and I hope mirror Harry isnt cursed omg he's been through SO MUCH IM TEARING UP.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 53 . 8/3
I really want mirror Harry to be alive! And what's with the blood drop on the book! AND UGH I CRIED SO MUCH AT HARRYS FAREWELL MOMENT OH GOD.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 49 . 8/3
If Harry's horcrux could anchor Voldemort then Harry fcould anchor his mirror?!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 46 . 8/3
Wow this story has been non-stop since Snape was put in sleeping Harry's room! Wow!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 41 . 8/3
But why couldn't Harry push Harry in instead of yanking him out of the hole ugh. I hope everyone realises their Harry isn't really bad
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 40 . 8/3
OMG
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 32 . 8/2
Dumbledore doesn't deserve those memories of the connection!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 29 . 8/2
Wow. I've binge read this so hard!
Ugh, I love James and Lily! Imogen better leave off. Omg I have so many feels! Harry's dream about Ginny ugh! I know Gin would be so good to him.
I was thinking, imagine if Hermione and Ron got sucked into another book/world! AH
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »