Reviews for Solace
Kaitlin goble chapter 9 . 5/17
Please update!
black16lily chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
I realize you haven't updated this in years but i just wanted to let you know that it is brilliantly written. There are a lot of abuse pics out there but they tend to romantisize something that really shouldn't be but you avoid that trope in your fic. The prose is flowing so at no point does it feel like it is dragging. You write the characters so you can like them and dislike them - just like real people.

So I doubt you're updating this anymore but if you decide to know there are many people who would love to read what happen's next or anything you write really :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh nd p.s. This is still JamesForeva but on a different server ya, Deathly Hallows was AMAZING but da movie is a little toooo dark. Wen was da last time u updated again? 2012?! It's been a YEAR so PLZZZZZ FRIKIN UPDATE SOON!
Luv JamesForeva
JamesForeva chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
Wow nice story, please write more and add more romancy detailes if u know wat I mean *hint, hint* just want u to know if u don't keep writing stories about the harry potter series I will be very, VERY sad. Also that people prefer stories on lily and james rather than harry and Ginny. Who cares about Ginny anyway. Please continue dis awesome fanfic peace out NIGGAH
Love, JamesForeva
black16lily chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! ITS SO BRILLIANT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
NINNA chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
AWSOME...HEART MELTING...
madworlds chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Considering it's 2012, you sure take a while to update.
Em-Cla chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
How could you end it like that ? it's so damn fully frustrating !
Som chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
A magnificient story gone astray due to lack of finishing efforts
Reverse Keyblade chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
So, is this a dead fic? It's amazingly written, it would be a shame if you didn't put in the last chapter to finish it up!
browneyes93 chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
I absolutely love this story. Please keep writing!
black16lily chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS! IT IS AMAZING! POSSIBLY THE BEST STORY ON THIS SITE. I LOVE LILY AND JAMES.

I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE END OF THIS.

OR ATLEAST TELL US IF YOU ARE NOT PLANNING ON CONTINIUEING THIS.
Binka chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
Please finish the story, please fix this, i can't bare to see Lily and James stuck in this awful Limbo. I honestly don't know why people go back to relationships where they're abused, and hopefully i never will.
Kirsten chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
I AM SO ADDICTED TO YOUR STORIES! PARTICULARLY THIS ONE. I do hope that you finish such good work soon i love it. i'm starting to wander what the next chapter will be.

I CAN'T WAIT I BET IT'LL BE GREAT THOUGH.

PLEASE DO ADD A NEW CHAPTER SOON
XxiceflamexX chapter 9 . 3/9/2009
That was an amazing story.