Reviews for Angel Says What Everyone Thinks
Loves-To-Write-Ready-To-Listen chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I love it. This makes me giggle. And I love Roger's disbelief, and the realization. And Mark's reaction. So cute, brilliantly captured moment of friendship.
bohemianbum chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
You always have to make me cry in the end, don't you? Love with extra sprinkles.
jazzie kings chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
aww... that was cute. i loved it! *clicks favorites*
ModernBohemianMuse chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
aaww that was really cute! It was funny and then very sweet at the end.. aww is the only word/thing to describe it!

Kudos!

mBm
kamelion chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
That's it. I'm printing these fics out. You make them so real.

But please say Rog wasn't in that hospital alone in the end...
SingingShooter chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I love it! My friend told me about this and I searched for it for the longest time, then I found it and it is even greater then they way she told it! keep up the great work!
punchbayside37 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
aww sad ending but very funny until before then... how the hell does he TASTE like apples oh well theres mark for ya. lol. jk.
maison de neener chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Hahhaa. I definitely loved this. It got poignant at the end, but I loved the idea. Lovely!
lying.pandora chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Oh, that was so sweet. Especially the end. Oh...cuteness. But sadness.
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
That was the best. Ever. Really, really adorable. You get an alert nod for this. You've got some great stuff, be proud.
Sparrow's Someone chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
that... that is now one of my all-time favourite one-shots ever. 'it was the smell of home' was just perfect. and the very ending made my heart ache. beautifully written. i hope to hear more from you soon, you write beautifully.
Dealan de chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Congratulations, you win! I've never gone from laughter to tears that quickly. It's a new record! But in all seriousness, I loved your story. It was sweet, funny, insightful, and touching.
that's-poetic chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
. .

"Did you just LICK me!"

hahaha, I love it!
LiberatedPen chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
That was really unexpected. Funny and sweet. Huh. Thanks for this!
Tsujigahanai chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
yay! a fiction with Angel in it! i liked it that was sweet!