Reviews for Inquiring Minds
narniagirl11 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Very nice story! I liked it!
Queen Angie the Unusual chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Lovely, simply lovely :)
To the single life!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was hillarious! I loved how they toasted to a single life at the end and the way they talked was perfect! Some people just do away with courtly speech when they write Narnia fanfiction but I'm glad you didn't. It gave a nice touch to the story. :)
Queen Su chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was great funny humor! Corin is simply great! Good job!

All for Aslan,

Queen Susan the Gentle
nljfs chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
nice reasoning! I'd never really thought out that they wouldn't marry, since it seemed that they hadn't thought it out before "the horse and his boy'...

nancy in chicao
Eavis chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Ah, I like the reference to the song "The Girl I Left Behind Me"

Very fitting.

Go with God,

Eavis
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
“To the single life.”

Very Good Job on this by the way, I jest Love it.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This is a wonderful story. I love how you explained them not marrying, it was great!

“I propose a toast,” Corin said, drawing himself up and raising his goblet. “To the single life.”

I myself raise my goblet up high to join in this toast. Huzzah!

Rolletti
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I like this very much.

To all the people who are single and want to stick like that, I SALUTE THEE!

I am SUCH a nerd...

"The Horse and His Boy" is my absolute favorite Narnia book. So when I saw that Corin Thunder-fist was in this story I simply had to read it. Yes it's been 3 years or so since you wrote this, I don't care.
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Oh, very nice. Seems entirely IC, with good explanations. I like it a lot. :)
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Great job. Extremely well-written and very humorous. You did a great job portraying their personalities.
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Excellent; very well done. The story was cute and Corin is adorable. The line “Oh, thou’rt as drunk as an owl,” made me laugh out loud - you're right, it's so very Narnian. I liked what you said about kings ruling alone, and the luxury that the four of them can't afford. Lucy's lines were also very good. Great job!
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Oh, this is cute! Not CSL's writing style, but a very good characterisation of his characters. I like it!
Swanwhite2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I didn't read this at first mainly because i was looking for Cor/Aravis storys. But I really enjoyed it. It was very well written and everyone was in character.
Narcissa Montparnasse chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
that is the cutest ever! i dont think ed will get married, do you?