Reviews for Never and Forever
CPO-AE chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
D OH NO~ How sad... Such a sad ending... -sobs-

Por Zel... Por Shena~ After all they went through in Forever stronge, they can't be together... I hope Sheena won't always feel...Sad...I wonder what she plans on doing now that she left Mizuho and her Husband ish dead...-ponders-

I must say - A very well written story~ Dramatic and emotional... very nice job -faves- A great/very sad/ ending to Forever strong D Thanks for the great Shelos!

Now...I shall go sob in a corner...Somewhere...-sniff-
pizzapality chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
GAH!

Oh my Martel that was SO SAD!

* eyes well up * Mizuho did that? Who? *blinkblink*

Butbutbut...

But other than that, you wrote the entire thing so well... *fav*
Laurie Jo chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
There's this part of me that's in denial and wants to assume this story never happened...

I just finished reading your other work, and now I read this. ;_;

Even so, I still loved this fanfic. I don't like tragic fanfics too much, but this one was so well-written that I couldn't help it.

Thank you for tearing off the hearts of the Sheelos fans. We need more stuff like this.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Damn, that wasn't supposed to happen! Ay, you call this "mainstream"? I don't believe it...
Prof. Posiee Woe chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This was really well written, I'll give you that. I wouldn't go so far as to say I didn't like it, I did. It's just that it was sad, and my internal happy brain would much rather pretend that this didn't happen, and that Zelos and Sheena were off eating eachothers' faces, or something... oh well, it was still a good read.
Belefstrean chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I never really liked Tragedy fics...but nonetheless, it was okay. But who was that cloaked figure!
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Aw, that's sweet.

I wonder who did it... Orochi! Or... was it Kuchibawa...? Nevermind... I'll shut up now...

I loved it, especially the math part (which, I might add, is giving me painful and remorseful feelings/memories about school), and the key part (FEAR MY KEY OF DOOM!)

Anyway, I'll be leaving now, ja!

OLD LADIES FOREVAH!

Luff ya!
beybladegal24 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
...NO! YOUR SICK SICK SICK SICK! THATS HORRIBLE! THAT DOWN RIGHT CRULE! *seething* i'm ok...i am ok
Monica chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Oh my god that was so sad and stupid and cruel. I hated it, im sorry that was an awful story. it was well written but the story sucked. I'm sorry, but it made me cry it was so sad and evil!
fitzefitcher chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Well, that just literally killed the fluff.

Couldn't make it a happy ending for us fluff-lovers, could ya? *internally rants for the next 5 minutes*
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I'm sorry but that just SUCKED. That was cruel and evil and down right mean. Try writing one thats less sad. Sheelos would'nt like it. IT SUCKED
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Tragic. Horrible. Extremely Unexpected.

That was really beautiful writing and I liked how the end wrapped everything up in one package. You have a very nice and easy writing style and I like this one-shot a lot. It was amusing in the beginning and tragic in the end. Life can be so harsh sometimes huh?

I like the descriptions a lot and the exchange in conversation was well-written as well. I have to complain that I would have liked a longer one-shot but oh well, it was great nevertheless. For some reason, I thought this one-shot was rushed... there could have been some elaborations I supposed but other than that, it was a very thoughtful one-shot.

There is no better way to end this review than to say that I hope you will think about joining the Sheelos community. We could always use more staff members, especially wonderful Sheelos writers such as yourself. The Sheelos community is growing every day and I am glad you are helping out in this department. Be sure to e-mail me if you ever think about joining the Sheelos community. It would be a pleasure to have you aboard. _ Keep writing and I will watch out for more of your works in the future. Thank you for a great one-shot!
mantinemaniac chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
*sobs* So sad! Now I'm all depressed. T.T Oh well. Nicely written.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
*Stares silently for a few moments, mouth hanging slightly open*

*Sniff*...If I were any more sensitive...any more...I would've cried...you almost made me cry...with me, that's saying something *sniff*

I understand that not everything can be a happy ending...that's how life is..but still something this tragic *sniff*...Don't worry, I'm not goign to do anything to you. Even though I was expecting a slightly angsty yet sweet ending, I'm not entirely curshed (I'd be lying if I said I wasn't even a little dented though). It's like that song from the Slayer Return movie (an anime movie) says "ashita no jibun o suki ni naritai kara kyou no jibun o GYUTTO dakishimeru" (Happy ending aren't what I want all the time. Sometimes tears are an essence). A part of me is crying "WHY?" and wanting a happy ending and another is satisfied with it, knowing tears are an esscence.

It takes a truly great writer to bring out such emotion in a reader, and you, Ark Navy, are a great writer. Thank you for sharing with me and other such great pieces of literature. I would of course love it if you wrote that bottle-cap-fic, but if you don't, then I'll consider this a well-written end to an inredible storyline.

Now if you'll excuse me *sniff*...
silverfox09 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Wow, I guess I really wasn't expecting that. It's too bad Zelos had to go, but oh well. It's a plot twist, I suppose.

On the other hand, great writing style and such. No typo's, hardly any spots with akward grammer, etc.

Great fic(s)!