Reviews for The Beginning Of A Relationship
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I just wanted to drop by and let you know that you may get more readers if you...you know...have a summary. "No Summary." Doesn't really cut it, and since the summary is what we look at when we determine if we want to read a story or not, you can see how it doesn't seem appealing.

I think you'd get more readers if you explained what was going on. We see that the pairing is Naruto and Kakashi, but what is going on? Is it romantic or friendship between them? Are they on a mission or training? Giving us a little insight about what's happening will likely get people more interested in it.
Rinikii chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
My darling little cousin! Nice attempt on a fic. True, you need spacing, but I'll help you on that. If you need anything, you can just ask me ) I'll be there to help out... ONLY on your fics! Don't hope on stealing my internet connection by bringing your own computer here! .

Anyway, besides lack of proper plot, I guess you're alright. But since I'm not a very big fan of Naruto, (bigger on RO!) heck, I don't even WATCH Naruto... But still, nice try, I must say. Not bad... Keep it up! DOn't worry, flames won't come till you write a REAL crappy one! Trust me, I had two and I deleted those fics immediately! Didn't want my review page to be spoilt... .

Anyway, since you want a good review, I guess this can be counted as a good one, right? ) Good luck on future stories, and don't give up, 'kay? I know you have alot of ideas inside tht lil' head of yours, so put that brain to work and let your imagination lead you to greater heights! I'm aalways here to help you, 'kay? Toodles, love yah! *huggies* (Hey, I'm his cousin! Don't get any wrong ideas!)

-Skye
Tamara2187 chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
this is a interesting story...I'm not much of a writer but you should space more it was alittle hard to read...it's a good story it's just it could be better if you space and enter more :)
Innogen VorwandKlugheit chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
very good
The Pie Man chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
wei

when will u getn your net back? ohyea. this is your cuz... and i agree with all the reviewers in both ur fic... SPACEC IT! i told you 2 space it already... anyway. if ur plannin 2 make anoda fic come 2 our house ah?
Tenshi-Battosai chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
Hm...how do I put it this way...pretty good chapter! I keep getting lost in the paragraph...could you space it out a bit please? And maybe make the chapters a bit longer? And please check your spelling...I'm sorry...I'm very parinoid...

It's going pretty fast, but keep it up! _

Sayonara,