Reviews for Confusing What is Real
Great story :) I was crying through mostly all of it awesome villain and the way you write the characters is just like the show so adorable and amazing
Miguel27 chapter 11 . 8/11
love it
Beautiful story that uses all of the Titans in it! Was almost gonna watch an episode of TTG for my Titans fix but came here instead (much better choice!) Loved the line about Raven's voice in his head at the end. Very cool villain too!
Karlsonhalieyahoo.com chapter 11 . 3/28
I love this story so much it made me cry hard like I was sobbing this is an amazing and inspiring story
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 11 . 1/6
omg... i loved this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
That. Was. ADORABLE!

*dies of forming fangirling too much*
That one person chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
This. Was. Awesome. The bbrae feels are becoming strong again. Awesome in top five in my book. This was a roller coaster from beginning to end. Awesome job
Mirajane chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
I LOVE IT! AH MAH GAH YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO GOOD AT WRITING! This is by far one of the few fanfics that were truly amazing!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
Kinda short but still had the ending I've been waiting for in so many of these stories

(10 stars!)* * * * * * * * * *
RavenSerendipity chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
One word: awesome!
This was just so good i couldn't stop reading, plus the grammar and spelling was almost perfect. You should write an actual book, I would totally buy it in a heartbeat.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Holy cheeseballs... Don't they know that's the last thing she wanted? She didn't freak out that bad from the straitjacket. If I was in a straitjacket I'd be WAY worse... But then again I don't have supernatural powers like she does... :'(
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Cool story I rate it 5 out of 5
Lightningstar101 chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
You got all of their personalities right, and I couldn't stop reading! Bravo, my friend, bravo.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
I loved your story! I've read some of your others as well. Continue writing, it is quite enjoyable to read :)
Hailey chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
That was AMAZING! I was crying, seriously! Amazing! that was sooo awesome so so awesome!