Reviews for Confusing What is Real
Cool story I rate it 5 out of 5
Lightningstar101 chapter 11 . 1/31
You got all of their personalities right, and I couldn't stop reading! Bravo, my friend, bravo.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 11 . 1/1
I loved your story! I've read some of your others as well. Continue writing, it is quite enjoyable to read :)
Hailey chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
That was AMAZING! I was crying, seriously! Amazing! that was sooo awesome so so awesome!
IcePrinc chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Fantastic, how much you improved in time between your first story and this. Love it.
Soul chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Glad to see Beast Boy didn't give up on Raven also oh yeah good story
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
awww so cute! okay now for my serious review (places serious face on)
you had great dialogue. the interaction between the characters was spot on! you had all of them in character and used it to your advantage. you took opportunity of the rare moments when Beast Boy gets serious and you pulled it off very well! i'm impressed.
your paragraphs and formatting was perfect and I didn't see many flaws in the story plot and or the grammar.
you ended it perfectly, this story was more about salvation and touched on romance, and you balanced it perfectly!
so my overall grade for your story: A I can't wait to read more from you! a definite new favorite of mine!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
did it work?
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
YES! FINALLY YOU FIGURED IT OUT! though i'm disappointed. it took a villain's gloating to figure it out. now get back and help Raven!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
where's Beast Boy during all this?! come on! figure it out! it happens after a battle with a mad man! come on!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
oh no. Raven needs some serious help. find her Beast Boy, find her.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
yup, now the real fun begins :)
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Beast Boy's probably going to end up going with her anyway. YAY they're starting to fall in love!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
aww how cute :) I wonder when Raven's going to figure out that she likes Beast Boy :)
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
poor Raven, the good news is Beast Boy's always there to help her :) it's cute in a sad way. I hope she snaps out of this soon.