Reviews for Well No One Was Watching
Lord Blair-Hogwarts-Gandluff chapter 9 . 6/30
hey hers/herd
T chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
Very good story so far...even though you have some annoying spelling mistakes. Hope that you beta the story sometime, it would increase the quality of your writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Um, you might want to have someone read over that chapter for grammatical errors. You said threw instead of through, the instead of that and for get instead of forget. Sorry. This not meant to flame such a good story.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
I started this and I was all Meh... then I was all like OHMEGOSH THIS IS AMAZINGLY AWESOME! Ilove it
Ashy chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Okay, I am very very sorry to flame you. However, you are incorrectly using the word "threw". The word you want to use is "through". Threw is the past tense of throw, like to throw a ball to someone. Through is used for example when working through your grammar issues. I have also seen you drop letters and mix various words up. The threw thing is by far your most common mistake, that I have seen anyway. Sorry for the flame. It was getting on my nerves but since you have not updated in several years, I do not think you will fix these mistakes. You also listed yourself as a USA citizen.
technoWriter15 chapter 29 . 9/8/2012
EPICNESS!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Poor Harry...
Joleigh13 chapter 29 . 5/29/2012
The ending was a bit abrupt...I guess I expected something bigger but the story was really good!
LadyFreak chapter 29 . 5/17/2012
Amazing story. I loved the strong yet weak Harry. Very well done. In need of some grammar checking (you use 'are' in place of 'our' and threw out in place of throughout... just fyi) I noticed you did a sequel but it is yet unfinished. I really hope you come back and complete it. THanks for sharing!
J. R. Quinnet chapter 29 . 5/16/2012
You need a beta.
kandaz chapter 20 . 4/15/2012
A good story, but there are a lot of misspelled and incorrect words.

~KZ~
Marie Serohs chapter 29 . 8/13/2011
I like your story. Though spelling mistakes and wrong words were a bit hard to stomach. Some examples not necessarily from this chapter:

'sward' instead of 'sword'

'ruff' instead of 'rough'

'are' instead of 'our' (this was common)

I'm pretty sure I saw 'choose' instead of 'chose'

and randomly 'a', especially like "I a want..."

I look forward to reading the sequel though.
A dedicated severitus reader chapter 27 . 7/31/2011
I've really loved the story up to this point. Your voice is well developed in the third person point of view. Your plot is interesting as well. Aside from the small grammatical errors, it has been a joy reading this. There are a few things that a great beta could improve but the basic and critical plots are all there and developed.

One of the things I learned in school was to vary sentence structure. For example, don't start all sentences with "Once I". Doing this makes reading it very boring. Writing from a characters POV does not mean reporting actions either. In this chapter you could use this chance to get Draco and Harry's opinions. If this is how you use the first person, I would suggest not doing it.
Lexi0521 chapter 29 . 5/20/2011
Absolutely FABULOUS! I loved how you took these characters through the journey and kept close to cannon but allowed them to see their choices and follow through!

Thank you for sharing your gifted talents!
archival chapter 29 . 3/13/2011
Just thought I'd stop by to say that I've enjoyed reading this story. I like how you kept up a strong plot line along with the angst. Yes, the spelling and punctuation were distracting, but I'd still rather read a good story with those errors than a bad one without.