Reviews for Ollivander Knows
Lizzie00 chapter 1 . 9/30
Woah creepy...a good creepy .-.
Calasse chapter 1 . 4/5
That's a very interesting concept. Gave me goosebumps just thinking about the possibilities. Thanks for sharing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
... This sent chills down my legs (Yes legs, I'm weird like that). Great job, the mark of a great writer.
Catharmel chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Very interesting.
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
awwww... sad. you did a great job on it though. i liked it a lot.
foggraven chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
creepy, but definitely fits, sad though
Lyra-Kaja chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
A new perspective on the mysterious wandmaker... I like it... even if it is a bit sad. And I feel sorry for Ollivander for having to know all these things but not being able to change anything about them.
One question remains though... when he gave Tom Riddle his wand, did he know how he would meet his end, too?
Because by that time he'd have falsely claimed the Elder Wand as his own, which has no connections to Ollivander... only Draco's wand might know...
Anyway, nice idea :)

greetings Ly
Giselle Satomi chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
that was...deep. and very very meaningful.
ChimericWings chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Poor Olivander, such a strong sense of inevitability. A seer in disguise perhaps?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Ollivander is a very mysterious character in canon, the old man who may or may not Know Things. Here, he is a seer who can only observe and follow the whims of fate. (I'd clap, but this is a bit too somber and I'd ruin the atmosphere.)
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Ahhhh, what a lovely and painful short fic - poor Ollivander. D:
craizypet chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
like! i could see old ollivander being like that... it would be an interesting thing or plot to persue... hmm... maybe if you do any full length hp stories,you could persue this type of plot?
Artscapades chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh wow, that's a really interesting way to look at it.
sadjdapeihaois chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Interesting idea, that Ollivander knows more. It almost sets him up to be inhuman or something. Also, an in character Amos. He was a proud father, indeed. Poor man.
Enarra chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This is amazingly beautiful and heartbreakingly tragic.