Reviews for Gundam Wing: Ended Waltz
Southern Shinigami chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
This seems it'll be a good fic. But, I'll have to print it out to read it all, though. This IS good! Keep it up, and HAVE A NICE DAY!
DrunkenSaiyajin chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Really good so far, I'm now on chapter 2, and can't wait to see what's next.
Raileks chapter 5 . 11/28/2001
Hurry up with number 6 I need to see how much gundam butt this mobile armor can kick.
Derek chapter 5 . 11/24/2001
This was great. The best ever, I would like to be notified when this story is updated, you will too, if you read 's the best.
Lady Shinimegami chapter 5 . 11/23/2001
X-199987
illustrious chapter 5 . 11/22/2001
Well, my favorite part has to be the explosion of the PPA building. You're descriptive in your destruction. I also really like Nataku. It's cute, her and Heero Jr. And Wufei's great, being proud of her like that. I pulled at my hair a little again, I still don't like Trowa and Midii or Quatre and Dorothy, but I'll just drop that right now. It's good enough that I can look past the pairings. I have to tell you, it you a little to get this new chapter out, and I was afraid you'd dropped it. I'm glad you didn't, though, and I hope you get the next chapter soon.
Danny Huynh chapter 5 . 11/22/2001
This is really cool, and you should continue doing this since you're good at it.

If u stop doing this, i'll shoot you :P hehehe
unknown chapter 2 . 11/22/2001
This was written very well. I enjoyed it to the very last sentence. Keep up the good writing!
XL2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
i like finish please
elyra-chan chapter 4 . 6/26/2001
Great story! Please update soon, I wanna see how it ends up...PLEASE! Bye!
Lady Shinimegami chapter 4 . 6/20/2001
But... but... where are the other chapters? WRITE MORE! Hey, um, err, who's piloting Gundams? I know Heero, Solo and Heero Jr. are... but who else is? You completely lost me. On another note, where's Nataku? I think she's be a really interesting character and you should hurry up with those other parts. *.* Great work!
Lady Shinimegami chapter 3 . 6/20/2001
Oooo, that was intense. You're really good at writing Gundam battles! I'm so proud of you! Anyhoo, this is great, I really do love your realtions in this, not very many people can write a good love scene (or a good story for that matter). Well, keep up the great work!
Lady Shinimegami chapter 2 . 6/14/2001
Um... where did the mobdile suits come from now? Ok, I have a small complain, put something in between your spaces, a bigger space, *, something that helps out my easily confused mind. Wow... this is really getting good, I lvoe the technicle bable. I also have an idea, I'm pretty sure Aria and Solo are gona get together, so I think you should make Heero Jr. and Wu Feis daughter get together, I think they'd be quite compatable. Bu the by, I must congratulate you on the kids, they're a lot like their fathers, and yet they are their own person. You did a very good job and I congratulate you! BRAVO! BRAVO!
Lady Shinimegami chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
What great start. This is really interesting, I'd read the other parts but I'm busy at the moment. The couplings kinda bug me, I mean hell, where do people get Dorothy/Quatre anyway? But, that doesn't matter, you're an amazing writer and I absolutely adore Solo and Heero Jr. So, keep up the great work!
Raileks chapter 2 . 5/15/2001
Nice Qasur, I wonder what the older Heero and Duo will think when they see their suits fighting without them