Reviews for The Adventure of the Seven Legends
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
Still waiting for an update.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
This is a cool story so far- looking forward to an update.

So, it's the mini-Hyde who did it, huh?

Oh, just finished your Charmed/Spider Man cross- loved the bit about the Hulk. It got me thinking- is there a possibility (at all) of seeing a Hulk vs. Hyde fight in the future? Seems like they'd be pretty evenly matched, and surprisingly similar in concept. And your League has access (sort of) to time travel... it's conceivable. Just a thought.
Obi's Second cousin chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Ooh boy, this is good. PLEASE UPDATE!
morriganscrow chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Okay, you've got me!

I love TLoEG almost as much as SH/JW, so a story that combines the two is my idea of literary heaven.

Is Dorian Gray still dead? Will Alan Quartermaine rise from the grave?

I really like the way you've combined both classics, along with previously published quality fanfic and your own storyline. Its a most interesting mix.

I've added you to both my favorite author and story alert lists, and am seriously looking forward to your next post. Keep up the great work!
MeadowLark4491 chapter 5 . 7/22/2006
Oh. My. Gosh. That was a surprise...please update soon.
MeadowLark4491 chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
I do like this story. Please update soon.
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I beleave that Holmes and Watson's connection to Jekyll comes from 'Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Holmes'
DarkXVulcanJediKnightofEregion chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
*imitates bratty three year old* I WANT MORE! MORE MORE MORE MORE!

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? WHO'S THE THEIF? WHY IS HE APPARENTLY AFTER HENRY? WHAT WILL HOLMES' OPINION OF TERRY BE? HOW DID HENRY SURVIVE? WHY IS HOLMES' TAKING ORDERS FROM A TWENTY SOMETHING AMERICAN? I WANT TO KNOW! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!

childishly yours,

DarkX

ps, you've written a wonderful story and i really do want to know what happens next...
fallenavalon chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
Cool idea. Definetly caught my interest. Hey, I read your profile and I noticed you like having two versions of the same character swapping places, how about meeting each other? Well, there are a couple of fics where someone goes back in time to meet holmes or he goes forward. There are also SH22 fics where Holmes goes back to the 19th century. Don't you think he'd meet himself? If you haven't read SH22, maybe you should try it.
kiwi fruit or bird chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
This is truly a good storyline. And I don't mind reading the story repeatedly. Good job! I hope that you'll keep updating.
Samyo chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
I'm happy now!
Ant Crown chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
Yes lets pick on the poor bloke who turned over a new leaf.

What a brilliant Idea.

*Smacks Sherlock and Watson upside their heads*

Great chapter and sorry to do that to Sherlock and Watson.
Samyo chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
I love it! Are you still writing those 007 stories?
Samyo chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Oh, its so magical!
Ant Crown chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
You know I'm thinking of saying something snide but will for go it. Just isn't my way.

Other wise I'm in the dark.

continue on.