Reviews for The Adventure of the Seven Legends
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
This is quite interesting...I'm curious to see how this turns out.

One quibble: I'm not sure that Sherlock would try to 'guess' what had been stolen; he would most likely wait for Mycroft to explain. Really, though, that's the only 'technical' quibble I have.
kiwi fruit or bird chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This is intriguing... I wonder what would Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson reactions be when they finally meet. Please do continue with the story.
daveykins chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Ant Crown - its possible that the original creator of the LXG realised if Sherlock was involved, the true purpose of the group would be detected :)

Perhaps, in the original LXG-universe, a similar fate happened to Sherlock as to that in Kim Newmans universe?
Elisa chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Oh, this is great! Very well written and very entertaining! Your writing very much reminds me of the original books! Hope you update soon! Anixous to see where you take us!
graceofnight chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
oh...very intriguing. i'm excited. i loved that movie. i'm already wanting more. i wonder what Holmes' reaction will be to just how above the norm the members of the LXG are.
merryman chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
A wonderful start to another good story..I really enjoy your writings..I became a fan of yours after reading your Buffy/Charmed series..Keep up the good work and update soon. Sherlock Holmes is a favorite of mine and I look forward to seeing this story unfold..
Samyo chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I love it!
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Well, I would love to see what this takes the League.

Anyway now, I was wondering why in the world the creators or writers fail to put Sherlock Holmes in to the League. He is an obivious canidate to be in the league. This is a crime like DC comics not putting Batman on the Justice League.
Arthur Delapore chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
This looks very interesting! I especially enjoyed the allusion to Jack the Ripper. I do hope you keep this up!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3