Reviews for Deserving
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was well-written. Hanabi's perspective was interesting and enjoyable to , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
hinata-fan2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
so sweet
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This is a very good piece of work. I loved how you made Hanabi's character out to be. It shows care between the two sisters. I also am glad that is written well. Often times you can come across an story that could be written much better, but this story needs no improvements, as it is already fantastic.
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I like how determined Hanabi is in here and how protective she is of her sister, I would find that endearingly cute~

Anyways, enjoyed reading this although its a one-shot, but hoped to see what Neji is going to do. Sequel perhaps?
math music reading chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This really brings up the question of human nature and what can be forgiven. Your writing is amazing.
Rinn Brandt chapter 1 . 6/29/2009

Rinn _
Lythya chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Dunno why, but I loved this!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wow... Hanabi was harsh. But it is possible that she would hate Neji that much. Great writing.
Rakusu chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Oh I liked it~ Somehow I feel happy, Neji couldn't see Hinata. *evil laughter*
DarkLady-Iria chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
peachluver chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
OMIGOD WATS THIS? incest? hinahana?
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Great job! I really like how protective Hanabi is of Hinata, although you gotta admit she is being unnecessary and freaky... She was harsh to Neji too, all he wanted to do was apologize... oh well, as some people would say, it's out of my hands. Well, great job, anyway! Happy holidays!
Miss0made chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Wow that was a great story. Poor Neji, he doesn't get any love.

Great story
XBECKX chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Yersi Fanel chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This was an interesting point of view, I think that Hanabi do not need to be the "bad sister" as many write her, but since she has not show how she really is, we have the free will to write about her personality, I like your story, the bon of Hinata and Hanabi was nice structured, nice work.