Reviews for Thunderstorm
lyaser53 chapter 27 . 8/28/2013
This was great...I hope you have done the next year!
lyaser53 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Oh what a rain storm can do...Good start!
penbook chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Nice one! Just what i want in a story where the words seem to flow and create a scene in my imagination. Thank you. Though there is less action in the story, the way it was presented is good enough. Also there are some spelling errors but it is only a minor problem that it doesn't bother me so much in reading the story. Well done.

*by the way what was happening with harry and his feelings for ginny everytime he look at her? Is there a love potion involved? I did not get that one.*
Bright Jade0242 chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
ooh...fiesty
jantoforlife chapter 27 . 4/29/2008
AH!

where is the ending...or the sequel...or something!

btw...awesome story, couldn't stop reading. UPDATE or finish or whatever...:)
sasukegirl4 chapter 27 . 3/1/2008
I love it
Lampessa chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
“The important thing is that we haven’t lost him, Mrs. Weasley,” Harry said, giving her a mixture of a smile and a yawn, but neither coming out with the upper hand so he just appeared to be roaring silently.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
Kristoph obviously has a secret. I'm glad to see a reference to Umbridge, and I'm glad to see that Harry and Hermione are taking seriously the effects of what they've done on others.

Though, I think Cho overreacted more than a bit, it was definitely in-character.

I expected Ginny's reaction, but I never thought to have her react badly based on Hermione's advice now looking like betrayal. Nice twist.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Definitely something going on with Ron. And - new character. I didn't think Hogwarts would allow mid-term admissions, but I don't see why they wouldn't, either.

Very interesting conversation with McGonagall - and even more interesting that Umbridge didn't say anything about it (at least, if I understand where in the timeline we are, Umbridge would be High Inquisitor.)
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Moving ahead fairly fast; not that I mind, but I'm somewhat surprised.

Nice and fluffy there - eventually, they're going to have to talk to Ron and Cho. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of that.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Awkwardness. I definitely feel like you're writing the emotions as real. I still feel a bit for Cho; I'm not sure yet what I think about Ron. He's not acting like himself - wanting to run off to the library and be by himself?

Makes me wonder if he saw something the night before.

Good ploy with the invisibility cloak, but how did Hermione come by it in the first place?
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Not a bad start; it's a little hard to tell where in the storyline they are, at least, not as easy as I'd like it to be.

It reads a bit like there was something that was between Harry and Hermione before this. Maybe a previous story I missed? Otherwise, it seems a little sudden on their parts.

However, being a fan of H/Hr, I can overlook this. I'm definitely curious as to what happens next - especially with poor Cho. (I may not want to see her with Harry, but I also don't hate the girl.)
LemonDropAnyone chapter 27 . 8/18/2007
Abso-bloody-lutely amazing!
Lady Imara chapter 27 . 8/18/2007
Great great story. You should definately write a sequel!
TNT220 chapter 27 . 8/16/2007
Absolutely great story. Excellent plot you have going and the story is really flowing well. Your characters are great and feel just right.

Only thing that bothers me a tiny bit is that the animagus training discussion which after it is held is left out of the storyline.. Not a big problem, but it does at the moment seem unnecessary to have it at all..

Otherwise please keep up the good work and post the sequel soon... and please keep the story H/Hr :)