Reviews for Drops of Jupiter
Toomuchme chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
It makes you feel... childish in a good sort of way :)
permanthiatus chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I have no constructive criticism, because I didn't dislike anything about this story. Except for the fact that it's only one chapter.

Luna and Harry are just so cute together! There's not enough multi-chapter stories about them, but I'm grateful for the wonderful Luna/Harry one-shorts such as this one :]

You portrayed the characters well, had enough detail without it being overly done, and I couldn't see any grammar/spelling mistakes.

Awesome song, too. It fit the story well :)

Overall, I loved this story!
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Kinder eggs were one of my favorite treats, and I never knew it was Norvegian. Well, you learn something everyday...

I liked how you did LUna and Harry. I always thought that should be really good friends, if not more. Luna is great.
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That was really great! I love that song and it fit perfectly within your story!
Pepper Lane chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Not bad at all... an enjoyable read. I thought you did a pretty good job on Luna's character, a notoriously difficult one to capture. :)

~Pepper
moonpower02 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Did you have to make me cry, I love it. This was a very nice story and very well done. Keep up the great work. I hope you write more about Harry/Luna.
kjxdgsd chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
“Hey… Luna?” he asked, “Want to help me save the Wizarding World?”

:D Nice way to ask a chick out Harry. Great job!
EllenAllenPoe chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
It's a good story. I love Harry and Luna, The candy would probably sound good if I liked coconut. You missed some parts of the song though.
q.thews chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Beautiful. so light, so... Lunaish :-)

The best thing ? Even if it is a little (and lighter) thing you didn't forgot the dark things in Harry's life (a common mistake around here).

Ciao!
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I love this... The song fits perfectly with Luna's dreamy character.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wonderful job, I liked it very much. My interest for Luna/Harry has now been revived, thanks to you and this superb fic.
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I love this pairing and you are rightly proud! This song is very cool and describes Luna well. At one poitn Harry was a teeny bit OOC but that was fine. Excellent!
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I've not seen a really good end of series story yet with Harry & Luna.

Maybe you can write it!

If this story says anything!

dennisud
star01 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
wow that was a fantastic story. i'm a big fan of harry/luna!
Sandra chapter 1 . 2/17/2007