Reviews for Interlude
Jalikaatje chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aw, this is just so sweet! Makes me think of... something ;-)
ArtemisAeryn chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Firstly, aw... and secondly hehe I found you in present tense too! *chuckles gleefully* Anyway, this is really cute, I like a bit of fluff now and then! Although it's probably like only the second HP fan fic I've read... maybe should read more... don't know. Anyway, I adored Harry and Ginny... *hugs* AA.
Kaatje chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Yeah... it's not christmas and it's bit late to read it now. But I really like it! And 'cause you like people review: tadaa!
TheCritic chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
This was very, very sweet. A little constructive critisism if you don't mind:

1) Maybe you shouldn't have made it so short so readers have more of a background of Harry and Ginny in this OneShot.

2) Past tense (personally) sounds more fully written and gives off a in-the-moment feeling (contrary to present-tense that SHOULD give off that feeling, but...)

Otherwise, I really loved it. It was very sweet, fluffy, and adorable. Nice work, I enjoyed it thoroughly!
Subaku No Paine chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Awsome story! continue and inform me will you?

thanx
griffindor-girl12 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
yea a christmas story.
NA chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Hehe, very sweet. I'm not all too fond of stories in the first person, but I suppose that'd fine. Try to keep it in past-tense, though. It sounds more sophisticated that way.

Over all you stuck to canon, though Harry and Ginny were a bit too bold for my taste. They sounded to much like young adults. Then again, that could be what you're aiming for. I have no idea, as you never said when this was set.
GreendayGeek2001 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
ah that is so sweet!

Merry Christmas lol

GG2001
summerluck2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
i love it! great job!
Crazy105 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
oh.. it was so cute. I liked how you went so indepth into Ginny's thoughts. Wonderful job!
dreamweaves chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Very cute.
Poison Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I love that! soo awesome, Great job!

~poison~
August Song chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Aww! I love it! It's so sweet!