Reviews for Standing Beside the Fallen
VanillaSlytherin chapter 12 . 9/30
This book is amazing, please update!
I can't wait to see Ron, rest of the Weasleys, hermione and Harr see each other again
(Sorry for any spelling or puctuation mistakes)
Your Fellow Writer
VanillaSlytherin chapter 3 . 9/30
(Sorry. I can't think of anything else to write)
Your fellow writer
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 12 . 8/14
Hey are you ever going to finish this? You have something really awesome set up here. But yet it seems that you've lost I treat or things keep popping and you put this off. I love where this story is going. It would mean a lot to me, and 483 other people if you went back to this and finished it.
Pureblood Mask chapter 4 . 4/20
i dont think the rating should be so low it should be at least t
Damn I wish you'd actually update this
ShadowPaws2002 chapter 12 . 3/27
this is good, but you've stopped writing it 0;
When will u post the next chapter pls.. do it soon... I really wished this could have been the part of real fiction it's just awsem and description of pain and agony is just wonderful it's like u r feeling the pain in yourself and same as with happiness...
Qana Luella chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
Wish you would finish the story, it's really Great!
Randomperson chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Post next chapter please

But the rest is awesome
Nix-LokiFan chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Lol who needs maths :-)

Nix :-)
Tobleronee chapter 12 . 5/9/2015
Is is so good, please update this! I know you probably won't, but please!
Daniella chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Harry is different from the books, expected as the Dursleys are worse. It's hard to hear Harry's thoughts. Although the Harry from the books didn't think the world of himself, he did believe that he had some value. He didn't think so clearly that he was a freak, a coward, etc. It is also hard to read this and realize that the Harry from the books would have fought back, probably. But this Harry has learned that it isn't worth it. Though, I am convinced he could make it worth it. The magical world has so many possibilities, I always wonder what protective magics could be used to help
story2tell chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
Excuse me while I sob hysterically.
thehpfan123 chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
Its a wonderful story!.. please continue.
Qi Eclipse chapter 12 . 11/25/2014