Reviews for Standing Beside the Fallen
Um... Draco is standing up against everything he's ever wanted after a few seconds? Weird turn around. Draco wanted to be a Death Eater for years, I find it implausible for him have a change of heart without really understanding why the change was coming. Like in Book 6- he was so excited to be marked in the beginning, it was only after slow months that he came to the realization that he had gotten in way over his head. Why the change just for Harry? And even if he as the change- bravery? Not really a Malfoy thing. Not to mention, if he stood up like that to Voldemort he would have the slight problem of being dead.
I wish there was a lot less Remus. Sirius is Harry's godfather and in the book the only person that Harry truely trusts. I will never understand why so many fanfics make it seem like Remus and Sirius have some kind of equal footing in Harry's life. Remus never even writes Harry a single letter in the series. He thinks of him as his favorite professor and a former friend of his father, not like the family he regards Sirius. Also- Sirius can relate to Harry because he had his own problems with his family. Sorry... I know I'm probably alone in this but I'm just not a Remus fan. Sirius was locked up in prison for years- Remus had literally no reason not to check up on Harry so anything he says now rings hollow to me.
TheDorkQueen chapter 12 . 2/20
YOU PUT THAT INVISIBILITY CLOAK BACK WHERE IT BELONGS, DRACO MALFOY, OR I WILL ***CENSORED DUE TO MENTIONS OF EXTREME VIOLENCE***
TheDorkQueen chapter 2 . 2/20
Oh Har-bear, baby, no . . . *hugs Harry*
SortingHat chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Actually Sirius would see right thru Harry's lie and not be able to fool him. Your version just like JK Rowling makes everyone around Harry seem dumb.
Ebbie chapter 12 . 11/8/2016
please tell me you're still willing to finish this, 10 years later... i think it's awesome!
VanillaSlytherin chapter 12 . 9/30/2016
H,
This book is amazing, please update!
I can't wait to see Ron, rest of the Weasleys, hermione and Harr see each other again
(Sorry for any spelling or puctuation mistakes)
Your Fellow Writer
VanillaSlytherin88
VanillaSlytherin chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
Remus!
(Sorry. I can't think of anything else to write)
Your fellow writer
VanillaSlytherin88
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
Hey are you ever going to finish this? You have something really awesome set up here. But yet it seems that you've lost I treat or things keep popping and you put this off. I love where this story is going. It would mean a lot to me, and 483 other people if you went back to this and finished it.
Pureblood Mask chapter 4 . 4/20/2016
i dont think the rating should be so low it should be at least t
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
Damn I wish you'd actually update this
ShadowPaws2002 chapter 12 . 3/27/2016
this is good, but you've stopped writing it 0;
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2016
When will u post the next chapter pls.. do it soon... I really wished this could have been the part of real fiction it's just awsem and description of pain and agony is just wonderful it's like u r feeling the pain in yourself and same as with happiness...
Qana Luella chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
Wish you would finish the story, it's really Great!
Randomperson chapter 12 . 7/7/2015