Reviews for RedvsBlue Revenge of the Robots
Randompie chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
Awesome this was one of the most random things I have ever read I think u might be crazier than me
anomynis chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
That was awesome!But didn't Church die,if so why did you put, The marine pointed to Tex and Church?
Soulpillar chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
Beautiful... just beautiful. You managed to re-create their style of humor brilliantly and without flaw.

I love your work.
Undertaker316 chapter 7 . 5/10/2006
Another Awesome fanfic
WhiteWolfZita chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
You know what, this is the best RvB fanfic I've ever seen! You're very good at this, I've read a lot of it. The things you write seem VERY plausible in RvB, like they could really happen! Everyone is in character.

I especially like how stupid the marines were.

Rocks, with guns... (laughing forehead smack)
Sekah chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
I have taught you well, young padawan. and let that be a lesson to you!

wait, how could he learn a lesson? He's dead.

...

...

whatev.
Sekah chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
POTATOES SUCK.

and...

THE CHIBIS! RUN AWAY LITTLE CHIBI! RUN AWAY! HE'S THE BADGUY! Oh, the poor innocent wittle chibi... DAMN YOU DARTH VADER! YOU WERE HOT! YOU WERE HOT!
Sekah chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
...I have oreo's and you don't.
Sekah chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
I thought it was very funny. I also think downloading anime off the internet TAKES TOO LONG!
Sekah chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
SHIZNO'S

Duo, HE KILLED THE CHIBI'S! why that chibi killing BASTARD!
Sekah chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Duo-chan, J00're grammar SUX. This is what happens when I go to Vermont and leave you to beta fics on you're own. -_-## Ah well! I do like your fic. I also... HAVE YAOI MANGA! Ain't it purdy?
jarell chapter 7 . 2/27/2006
this is the funniest thing i have ever read... keep up the good work! (my stomach still hurts)
Clark A. Cradic chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
I know it's weird I'm reviewing again but I just noticed how you said you might need help for the sequel. I don' have much but here's an idea: Blue team gets an ACTUAL doctor and to top all of she's a "girl" girl(unlike Tex). But however things start getting a little weird when she starts crushing on Caboose. Now she's shooting at Tucker and Church when ever they insult him, trying to blow up Sheila, and taking over Tex's position of Toughest Person on Blue Team. I call her Karin but that's just me. Hope this helps. Late.
Clark Cradic chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
AWESOME! Thanks for the mention in the end quotes. I can't wait for the sequel. I'll make sure to post the day it comes out!
Cpt.ShaneSchofield chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
Ha ha...that was awesome.