Reviews for A Lonely Senior Year
draco122 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
wow that was great.
Draco122
Dana chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
LoVe it! And I Have read all ur stories. And they are amazing. *_*. :)
Sakina-chan chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
dustin is right. chase wouldn't do that
schillingklaus chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
The reactions of Nicole, Michael, and Dustin would have been nice here, but OK, it was a great story whatsoever.
schillingklaus chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
And once again Noelle surprised us with a genius solution to an intriguing question.

It's good to see Dustin like this. At elementary- and middle school, Dustin had been fairly shallow and careless, so he learnt a lot, and Noelle's design of Dustin's character is formidable.
schillingklaus chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
No reason to worry, I know that Noelle makes her stories particularly interesting by letting us figure the important things step by step, and we love that.
schillingklaus chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Sorry for reading this only now. So far I've liked everything by Noelle, and this story is no exception. Zoey as a caring sister is one of my favourite topics in the whole show, even if it is probably just a minor side topic.

The word Noelle had been looking for is 'anonymous' - in Oxford Spelling, I'm not sure about the American way of spelling it.
mellow.yellow90 chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
Aw! Great story. I really enjoyed how you started the story off with a fight...it really added to the suspense and drama. Can you write a sequel..maybe? Keep up the excellent work, by the way! :)
sailorvickii11 chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
i loved it! i can't wait to read your other stories!have fun

LOVE ME!
Ghostwriter626 chapter 9 . 5/20/2006
he end lol
Vampirical.Angel chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
wow i absolutly love it! i really hope that the producers of Zoey101 eventually match zoey and chase up! anyway ... great story
deanna swenson chapter 9 . 4/24/2006
is there going to be a sequal
FallennAngel chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
SWEET!
pesternomia chapter 8 . 3/23/2006
Aw! Poor Zoey, she was played.