Reviews for If Something Were To Happen
cool one
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 28 . 12/29/2014
I loved this story.
cheeyene chapter 28 . 5/2/2014
That was so heartwarming and heart wrenching and I wanna cry and smile and I just kinda was torn on how to feel. That was amazing I loved how much it gets to you emotionally and tugs the heart strings near the end. Thank you for making this, for making me feel the way this story did.
SaiyaCat chapter 28 . 3/25/2014
I read ALL the Chapters And LOVED them ALL. They were so Awsome that I went through all the human emotions.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 28 . 2/5/2014
Aw! That was sure something. I didn't expect it at all. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
HelleBelle chapter 28 . 2/3/2014
This was a well written story even if it is a rewrite. I was feeling so many emotions while reading it especially when Kagome and Sesshomaru were ripped apart. I'm glad he was able to find happiness again.
SpencerAaeru chapter 28 . 1/12/2014
I enjoyed reading this story, it was like reading a real book.
amanda chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
let me just say wow that is the best lemon that I have ever read if only their were more stories that could describe and drag out the excitement of what it truly is ...it was so totally written so well that I could actually feel what they were feeling like I was there _ u get my kudos definitely let me know if u have any other stories like this one my fav type would be like this one u are talented don't let no 1 tell u otherwise

...p.s if you need some story I ideas I would be more then happy to give you the ideas that I have but always had trouble because I write as I go along with it and never think it through lol
Kimori Takahashi chapter 28 . 11/5/2013
So she never got to say good bye to anyone!?
How selfish.
AngelMiko69 chapter 28 . 10/4/2013
LOVE IT! Made me cry but turned out awesome! Absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/29/2013
Awww crap. Ur stupid story was so sweet it made me cry...

I loved every moment of it.
afeltyz chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I just finished Chapter 2. I'm having a bit of trouble with some spelling errors, homonyms, and verb tense etc. But otherwise this seems interesting. But... is she just going to ditch Sango, Miroku, and Shippou?
Murderunicorn chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
It was an amazing story. I cry a little at the end. This story is very well done.
Psyka chapter 28 . 7/29/2013
Awesome story amazingly well done
onyxthorn1998 chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
I was supposed to be doing Maths homework when I was soon this and i couldn't stop smiling and when my mum came in to check on me she asked what was so amusing about Maths homework! Lol… if only she knew what the real amusement was!