Reviews for Twas The Night Before Christmas
lepylil chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Great story. You do a great job of capturing the emotion and keeping the characters in character. As much as I wish Buffy would spotaneously profess her love for Spike and then they all live happily ever after, I know this is much more realistic :P
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Rather nice Christmas scene!
si-star-x chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
That was really amazing. I wish I'd read it during the Christmas season - probably would have put the spark back in for me! Fantastic, great. Wish they'd have done something like this in the show.
highgardens chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
cute
xMortyx chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
aw *tear* im glad everything worked out... kinda
kargrif chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
aw, very sweet, great ficlet!
Moluvsnumber17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
sweet...too bad stuff like that never really happened...but we can dream can't we...
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
that was so sweet! I luved it so much... a nice bit of fluff before the holidays! my fave gift lol... thanks
MadTom chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Nice and sweet. It's now on my Favorites list. Merry Christmas!
lovelycarose chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Aw-haw! Just what we needed! A little Spuffy before Christmas! Thanks, Ultra!

I loved it!

~Ems
KelleBelle1981 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
aw, i love christmas spuffy fics. this one was great. and i loved the talk between dawn and spike. yay. cheer. woohoo! it's stuff like this that makes me almost happy that it's almost christmas (i haven't even done my shopping yet :/).
thenightcheese chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Lovin the Christmas spirit! SpikeDawn interaction was also very cute.
TammyDevil666 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Aww, this was such a cute fiction. It definitely was something I really needed to read right now. I always hated that we never got to see something like that on the show after Buffy rescued him. And one thing the 7th Season was missing was a nice scene between Spike and Dawn, getting back to their friendship. I would have liked to see that, but you made up for it with this. Good work)
justawritier chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Christmas.
funkydevil206 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
loved it all please keep writing!