Reviews for Santa
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Hmph, Charlie says that he can be whimsical. Suuure. This story is definitely typical Charlie; everything must add up or it can't be true. Cute story, thanks for writing it.
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
this is v. cute. but i always assumed they were Jewish... i'm not sure why. anyway, this does seem like something Charlie would do... so kudos for that. I remember when i found out that David Krumholtz was in the Santa Clause... i thought that was really weird. An elf that does math..,
ellie chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
thats funny!
esther chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
i love these chibi-charlie and don; so adorable! anyway, great story, hehe... lengthy explanation but somehow makes sense. lol, santa may be deceased so he no longer exists. kudos!
Tiggermyk chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Hey, I recognize that! *skims* Yup, my math teacher read that to us in seven grade! (No joke.) I think the next year he found the response to it, which was a bunch of reasons why Santa DOES exist. Maybe you could do that for your next chapter! *shrinks from author's glare* Or not...if you don't want too...*tip-toes away*

Bernard, eh? *grin* We just watched that movie. He really hasn't changed much...he's still cute, at any rate! :D
Em chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
this is a gr8 story! good work! i love hoe you ahve transformed a set of calculations in to a gr8 story!

keep it up!
Atarah Derek chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
That was really cute. And Charlie's right; Santa is dead. He died around 1600 years ago. But it was from age. He wasn't incinerated. Just one question, though: How do YOU know all this (the numbers)?

I want to say Merry Christmas because I believe Christianity shouldn't have denominations. Besides, only 3% of the US population celebrates something other than Christmas (or no holiday at all).
Juwel chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I really enjoyed that! Such a cute fic. I can just picture a young Don and Charlie in that situation. Nicely done.

ps Santa is real right? I mean we all know that! lol
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
lol, that is hilarious! You did a lot of research to write this. I can totally see little Charlie giving this presentation. The posters were a nice touch. I really enjoyed it!

~ L.K.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Haha, awesomely hilarious. Thanks for posting.
larien chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
maybe don is santa
atrum infractus chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
HAHA! This has to be my favorite seasonal so far. Little Charlie saying that and everything...oh, gees, that's good enough to be canon.
Korimi-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I HAVE STRAWBERRY POCKY!
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Very funny! I like the family dynamic. Thanks for posting!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
HAHA! This is absolutely priceles and completely believable! I love it! (**adds this fic to favorites**)