Reviews for It was Supposed to be a Family Vacation
Finnickxoxo chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
That was a great story! I loved it!
amyh52 chapter 24 . 12/24/2013
this was really sweet!
Mischief101 chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
I can't believe that's the end. I want more. I mean she didn't even break up with Sam. And want about everyone's reactions?
eagermeager chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
The plot feels rushed and could definitely use characters that aren't two dimentional. I get that you're trying to explore Dasey but man, do it some justice.

Fact of the matter is, taking characterization into question, I'd imagine Casey would question everything Derek would do because she likes to be contrary with him.

I read the story till here as I though that I'd give you some rope with the way everyone was handling the situation, but it's very mediocre.
musicbringspeace chapter 24 . 5/10/2012
omg great dasey fic little disappointed that it was so short. The ending is sorta major cliffhanger. I hope you continue with this story. I love the idea now we just angry parent trying to separate Derek and casey. I really enjoyed this please right more :)
hsmrmae chapter 24 . 5/9/2011
Awwwww... ADORABLE
VeVe2491 chapter 24 . 4/27/2011
Loved it! _
LivingVampire chapter 24 . 11/5/2010
I kind of hated how sort the chapters were but u probably wanted to update quickly, so besides that I think this is a great story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 24 . 4/5/2010
If that was going to be the last chapter (and looking now it is), I think that was a great way to end it. Having some foreshadowing present for them and it's a great ending for the story.

Well done! You definitely can't choose who you fall in love with.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 4/5/2010
I like Derek's realization a lot!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 4/5/2010
Shrieking with joy! It may be OOC for Derek but I don't care, that was so damn sweet!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
Short chapter yet I like the revelation Derek has.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
Heated kisses on the beach. Oh, I'm jealous )
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Oh wow! Wasn't expecting Derek to do that!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Great beginning. That ending definitely sets it up for something more to happen.