Reviews for Labyrinth: Immortal Love
SKY UNICORN chapter 16 . 10/31
just finished this story it was sooo awesome! I hope to one day find out where they are :) even if I don't get to I thank you for this story :)
izzybizzy333 chapter 16 . 10/7
I'd forgotten how absolutely lovely this story is. Beautiful writing, lush descriptions, and impeccable, torturous timing. I dearly love it. I'm sorry that people tried to force you to post a sequel and I do not share that angry sense of ownership. The story is yours and you've made it magnificent. Should you ever choose to post a sequel, I would love to read it, and if you ever need a beta or someone to cheer for you, please let me know. I do worry for our poor, naked protagonists though. They must be cold. ;) Thank you again for this story. It really is sublime.
JustMe chapter 1 . 10/6
*weeping at the loss*. I Wish the Goblins would give you your Muse back, right now!

Maybe?

Did it... work? Nah. I'm not The Lady. I'm no one special. But know that you are
Loved!
JustMe chapter 16 . 10/6
Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaattt?! You CANNOT leave us THERE! Gasp! One of the best Jareth/Sarah stories I've ever read
And ends so abruptly? *wailing and teeth gnashing*. Come baaaaaaaackkk!
QuiksilverGirl chapter 16 . 9/19
This has got to be one of the most tantalizing cliff-hangers I've ever endured…
popsie chapter 5 . 9/13
In love with this already!
Cerian chapter 16 . 8/28
Loved this story xx look forward to the sequel in the future x
QuickStar chapter 16 . 7/15
Ah! When you come across a brilliant story with a cliffhanger ending... Priceless... wonderful read thanks for sharing!
withloveee chapter 16 . 7/7
Okay, so I just read it, loved it... and am now waiting patiently. hurrryyyyy.
StarRose0 chapter 16 . 6/21
You are pure evil.
I get that it can get hard to write but you can always go back an edit the end and explain that you have been unable to write the sequel.
artemisnewton chapter 16 . 5/12
I absolutely loved this fanfiction and I can't wait to read the rest of the story! Thank you for writing this! I adore your writing style and the way you wrote Jareth and Sarah :)
Kieira chapter 16 . 4/11
I read this in one go, I simply couldn't stop, now is almost 2 am and I'm here, laying in my bed completely devastated to the fact that there is no sequel. Please show mercy and continue the story, so so good, it can't simple stay unfinished.
Crystal Trantham chapter 16 . 4/10
This is wonderful! I couldn't stop I didn't realize I needed this story to play out, thank you!
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 16 . 2/25
I really hope you find Dangers Untold i would love to read it !
Roksolana chapter 16 . 2/22
What an amazing story! thank you!