Reviews for Labyrinth: Immortal Love
Daydream girl7 chapter 16 . 8/7
Oh My Gosh I flipping love this story I’ve read your bio and I’ve seen that the most recent story you’ve read was in 2017 so it’s been a pretty long hiatus but I can wait even if it’s difficult I just hope that someday you’ll remember this story and come back to it for it’s sequel!
vsd0 chapter 1 . 7/15
I have not reviewed anything in years because I have not come across an author worth the effort. That is, until now.
You're writing is like pure magic, I feel it in the depths of my stomach and it has given me goosebumps and brought me to tears all at once. You spin moments so intense I feel like I am the one living in those passionate moments.
Thank you for blessing us with your fics and I scorn the fact that people would go so far as tarnish your masterpieces by sending them off to other authors to finish. As if anyone could capture such a story and finish it nearly as good as you!

I will keep following in hopes that one day I will read about Jareth and Sarah's happy ending.

Good bye!
Lea Cola chapter 16 . 5/14
Sooooo I read your profile bio so I know I have to wait for the sequel (probably for a long long time) but anyway, I love your story THANK YOU D
I've been reading a lot of Labyrinth fanfict' and I've been disappointed lately (Jareth too nice, Sarah too silly ...) ... Until I read your fanfict' 3
Julie5 chapter 12 . 4/7
awww that was beautiful!
Julie5 chapter 5 . 4/7
The entire thing has been greatly enjoyable and even more so now that J is featuring prominently in the story
Julie5 chapter 1 . 4/7
I found your art which inspired a different story Mischief and Magic on AO3. THen I found your story and from word 1 I was hooked You are incredibly talented much to my fangirl hearts joy I am looking forward to a lazy day reading this work thank you for loving the Labyrynth so much that it inspires such beautiful creation which you then share a world hungry for dreams like me :D
Rune Tobor chapter 14 . 4/6
Swallowed to many socks!
Oh My!
That reminds me of a line in a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanfiction.
Angel thinks or says that he has eaten
ONE TOO MANY RATS!
Sadly I can't remember what the title was...
Rune Tobor chapter 12 . 4/6
Jareth's heart is the center of the Labyrinth?
First time I have seen that idea.
In another story Sarah is the heart of the Labyrinth.
After she got Toby back.
BexyLexi chapter 16 . 3/29
Oh my word, such an exhilarating and terrifying tale!
"You know, the male of our species? Tall, dark, handsome, equipped with broad shoulders and dangly bits?" Best. Line. Ever.
BT chapter 10 . 1/4
I am so glad Shove insisted that he be in this story...
SKY UNICORN chapter 16 . 10/31/2017
just finished this story it was sooo awesome! I hope to one day find out where they are :) even if I don't get to I thank you for this story :)
izzybizzy333 chapter 16 . 10/7/2017
I'd forgotten how absolutely lovely this story is. Beautiful writing, lush descriptions, and impeccable, torturous timing. I dearly love it. I'm sorry that people tried to force you to post a sequel and I do not share that angry sense of ownership. The story is yours and you've made it magnificent. Should you ever choose to post a sequel, I would love to read it, and if you ever need a beta or someone to cheer for you, please let me know. I do worry for our poor, naked protagonists though. They must be cold. ;) Thank you again for this story. It really is sublime.
JustMe chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
*weeping at the loss*. I Wish the Goblins would give you your Muse back, right now!

Maybe?

Did it... work? Nah. I'm not The Lady. I'm no one special. But know that you are
Loved!
JustMe chapter 16 . 10/6/2017
Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaattt?! You CANNOT leave us THERE! Gasp! One of the best Jareth/Sarah stories I've ever read
And ends so abruptly? *wailing and teeth gnashing*. Come baaaaaaaackkk!