Reviews for Why Steam Rooms Are Bad
Itolein chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
that was not what I expected... that was really unexpected...
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
...

I'm afraid I haven't much else to say.
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That's hilarious! _

Who would've thought that Hakkai would be sporting a Prince Albert? Ha! Strangely, I actually can imagine Hakkai getting one. His sweet gentle smile belies his dark dangerous nature, after all. _
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aww... Sanzo chickened out! Those are some pretty surprising stuff, if you ask me... I love Goku's comments. Great work!
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
hahah! hmm...so Gojyo has his...shaved? that's a bit strange...hahah! and Hakkai...damn. hmm, in our country, they call those piercings "bolitas"...do you know the English term?

And Goku is the winner! hahaha! hey, I wish Sanzo had removed his towel! haha! I wonder what surprise would be there!

LMAO! that was really funny...and it wasn't silly! not at all!
SylverAngel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
ROTFL! Oh my gosh, I seriously have to stop reading these at work... although I have managed not to laugh out loud :) That was hilarious! I think this one has been the absolute funniest so far. Geez, boredom really gets your imagination going, eh? rotfl!
asian princess 61 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
*whistles* woo gojyo and hakkai naked... O_o but hakkai pierced? OW! nice fic! good work as usual!
Blaqueluna chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Okay, lemme get these equations straight:

Gojyo waxer

Hakkai one h#ll of a piercing

Goku big... *UHURM!* surprise

Sanzo ?

'Guess the equation will never be completed after all but the fic's still funny as hell to begin with. XDXDXD Brilliant story! Ya gotta write more of them hilarious fics! XDXDXDXD
PyraLithiam chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Okay...piercing? There? ... This is going to give me a pain, even if I don't have ... one. [ahem] ... Wait until I tell this to my friend! He's going to be hurting all over again! Heeheehee *yes, I know I'm evil* *-* Greatly done...even if... it made me squirm..
MikosWish chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
That was great. o.O Its hard to tell if there straight or gay. There really arent many Saiyuki fanfics like that. I wish people would make them like this. It gets boring when there all nothing but Yoai.
september rain907 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
_ You are REALLY trying to make me a full yaoi fangirl, are you?
Luthien-Ikari chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
O_O . . . LOL! Poor Goku! So naive This makes us wonder what Sanzo has to hide
The Silver Feathered Raven chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Very...interesting. Trying not to think about it too much...oh, well. Another good piece, though it is very...interesting.

There were a few spelling errors near the beginning...I think. Just minor typos, if they were there.

Very nice, nimblnymph. And amusing.

Raven