Reviews for Inhuman Tears
i love this.
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I like it, great job!
Gintsu chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
One of the best fanfics I have ever read. Thank you.
sillimiss chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
i really liked the story. you were able to really capture the point through gaara.
Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I wanted to thank you for writing this story. Temari always reminded me of my older sister - tough and doesn't take crap from anybody, but reliable to the end. We don't show emotion often; in fact, I'm not sure if I've ever seen her cry. She tries too hard to be strong. But I can think of at least one occasion in which she just sat there and held me while I cried. Reading this actually made me tear up just thinking about those moments and about how much I owe her for being there and for being my sister. You were right - people with siblings do understand this story; we understand very well in fact. I know this is getting very long, so I'll wrap up with: again, thank you.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I love the sibling relationship between the Sand Siblings, I love Gaara.
Carnivorous Panda chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love the way you depict Gaara's inhumaneness.
cardcaptor eternity chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
that's pretty cool. yep, i got siblings. me and my sis are so tight, that whenever one of us starts to cry, the other one gets all teary. ::laughs::

~cardcaptor eternity
Apple Fairy chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Suffice to say, I love it.

There are no grammar flaws, no misspelled words, greatly written plot, and a great show of sticking not only with the plotline, but character as well.

Yet, most of all, it was touching.

It made me think of these siblings. They're tough, yet at the same time human. You were right. Everyone is human. Everyone will feel in their lives. Everyone will cry at one point in their lives.

You did a wonderful job at showing human emotions, too, and awkward yet blossoming relationships.

In conclusions, this was a beautifully written story with a touching idea.

I love it.

-Apple Fairy
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Loved it.

-Angel
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Gorgeous.
AudioSafari chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
BRAVO! BRAVO! That was amazing! Plese write more fanfics with Gaara. Rock On!

-Sabaku No Izumi
Killshea Kavani chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
aaw ...

"Lee is...a very weird person."

XD sums him up completely, lol. _ I like the hints of GaaraxLee, even though you probably didn't mean it that way ... _
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This was a great outlook on the sandsibs, I love fics about them. Great job. I love TemariGaara sibling moments the most.