Reviews for How Bad Could It Get?
pinkperson chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
ahaha that was hilarious :) you're really funny.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
i know! he goes ballistic.. or transforms. well anyway i really like this fic and can't wait for you to update!
Random Person 1036778 chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
Hello. I love this story. You made Ayame Exactly like ayame. Anyway I hope you continue the story you were just getting to the good part. PLEASE for the love of everything shiny don't give up this story PLease! Anyway love the story. And Yuki the Rat. I also am proud to say that I to have rat named Yuki not real my parents will never let me have one *sob* meanies
mmm.waffles chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
UPDATE SONER THIS TIME PLEAASE! ill give you a cookie)
Werewolf Magic chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
Hmm... The poor monkey. Now he'll either act as he always does and freaks out or... Maybe the longer than normal knock-out affected his mind and suddenly he is overly confident... or angry enough to kill Kyo for poking him... or thinks he's a bruised banana. Please update and reveil the truth! .
loretta537 chapter 10 . 9/25/2007
this is a good story. I cant wait to see what shigure does to everybody. my guess is ritsu gets hysterical and runs around screaming i'm sorry then threatens to kill himself (again). if this is not correct then update so i will know what happens. I'm sure that 6 months is long enough for you to have written the next chapter (or 10). please update soon.
random person chapter 10 . 7/1/2007
ok leme guess...Ritsu jumps up and calls whitehorse yukon canada screams girlishlyand asks hatori why he feels like a bruised banana.
anonomous chapter 10 . 4/26/2007
AGH! WRITE WRITE WRITE! yo, i love it. but it would've been better if Aya had kissed haru instead of hugging him. And i know EXACTLY what you mean about the slapping little kids! and it's really funny i was laughing my ass off while reading it. D keep up the good work! if you don't, i'll be like gure's editor! *just kidding, but you get my point, right?* D
Majorcrush chapter 10 . 4/15/2007
lol i am crying i am laughing so hard.
thekingofcosmos chapter 9 . 4/11/2007
UPDATE!
Saadia chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh! I know how about Ritsu suddenly stops breathing and somebody has to give him CPR! That would be pretty funny! PLEASE ADD A CHAPTER! PLEASE!
Saadia chapter 10 . 4/1/2007
PLEASE ADD A CHAPTER... OR TWO.. OR THREE! PLEASE!
thekingofcosmos chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
WILL YOU JUST FREAKIN' UPDATE ALREADY! Fine, Ritsu was just pretending because he and Shigure had pre-planned it as a joke. Okay, now will ya update? I wanna know what happens, its funny! *pouts like Shigure*
korena10 chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
This is pretty funny.
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
Haven't see ya around for a while! Glad you're back. (grin)

TAL