Reviews for Woes of a Midget Owl
Amy chapter 1 . 1/25
Hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot. Hoot! Hoot HOOOOOT hoot. Hoot? Hoot.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Wow. I never would have thought up this idea. I love it :D i would just lie to point out my wonder at how one "HOOT!" can mean a whole anguished confessional paragraph. But other than that, nice :)
Emily chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh that was sweet and cute. I love the translations of the 'hoot's', its so creative! This is the first (and more than likely, last) time I'll ever read something like this.

The funny thing is, this wasn't the slightest bit weird for me. Does that make me crazy? Possibly, but I already knew that. Your writing is PHENOMENAL! Well, more than that but there aren't words that can describe your writing. Its just that good.
Draco-wakeup chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Simply Adorible!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Lol. Creative and unusual. I can honestly say I have never read anything like this before xD
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was absolutely epic! Love how you, erhm, characterised Pigwidgeon most (Hedwig was great too) and how you translated the hoots. Also, Hedwig's interpretation of Ron's and Harry's behaviour was perfect :)

Loved it, loved it, loved it!
Joshua Primrose chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That is the sweetest, cutest and weirdest thing I've ever read. Loved it.
cyberdag chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Awwww... that was a really lovely, VERY original story.

I've only just discovered your writing - I'm fairly new to the fanfic scene, but I'll definitely be reading your other work, and following your future writings.

Thanks for such a different story!
mattemo153 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
haha that was ...nice :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Very creative! Ron shouldn't have picked on Pigwidgeon that way.
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
if this review puts a smile on your face, it was certainly worth it. that story was oddly interesting and funny. it put a smile on my face :)
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This was very cute and most definetely original. If only we could convey so much meaning into one word, it would make typing up fanfiction so much easier.
Ileah chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aww, there has never been a story like this, that I've found. If you find any, I need to know, they're adorable! I love animals, it seems as though they have more sense than humans most of the time. So seeing through their eyes is very interesting.
twihart94 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
That was adorable, and I was able to witness another casualty of Ron's crassness, one I hadn't even thought about. It was nice to see a fic like this, and really cute since Pig was so much smaller than Hedwig.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Lol, Wonderful story, with an unusual pairing, but I loved it.

Keep Writing