Reviews for The Dawson Journals: The Price of Interference
Mellie chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
This story is so wonderful. I loved the characters, it is amazing that you were able to capture them so well. Thank you so much for sharing.
Junesun chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
What an awesome story!Even though most of it is talk rather than action, I couldn't put it down. You are an amazing writer! Let me know if you ever publish a book. I'm off to read your other stories now.
Barb85 chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
Hessel chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
This one is a gem. Your Joe is superb
DixieH chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
This was an awesome story...I couldn't "put it down". Interesting dialogue. Loved the characterization of Joe as a spy
spaceystacey chapter 9 . 1/27/2006
My two favorite lines: one near the beginning about Watchers being more courteous now that Joe has a bar, and one later on about Duncan giving away secrets like party favors.
ellennar chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
Thank you for a wonderful read. I work in retail and it's been a typically crazy Christmas season and I needed something engaging and well written. Thank you very much and I'll be looking forward to The Secret War!
flutwo chapter 9 . 12/20/2005
Thank you for posting your wonderful story! You have a very compelling character in Jean-Pierre. I love how you wove the sequence of events throughout the narrative at just the right pace. Great job! I eagerly look forward to the sequel!
flutwo chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
I love stories involving the Watchers in general and Joe especially. You've captured Joe beautifully. But what I am really enjoying in this story is how you've made me interested in the one Watcher I never have liked reading about before - James Horton. Excellent writing!
flutwo chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
This story certainly has caught my interest. I don't usually read original character stories, but since this is going from Joe's pov I decided to give it a try. I look forward to finding more about how Jean-Pierre reacts to the Watchers!
Completed Irony chapter 9 . 12/17/2005
This story is fantastic. It was nice to read a story that looked so deeply into the phsycological stress an immortal would face from day to day, as well as the acumulative stress they face after centuries. You've made it well written and a good balance of angst, humor, and action. Keep up the good work, and thank you.