Reviews for Rehabilitation
Half brothers actually. They are related.
tontonte chapter 10 . 2/19
Hey I no this is rather late. But the story was great
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 8 . 2/1
So Im rereading this and I just realized something, I understand he named the cat Alphonse because Al loves cats, but then I realized.. It was a grey cat. Al's armor is grey *internally cries*
luluhrh chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
. . . you made me want to cry. multiple times. evil. . .

but it was wonderful. perfect and sad and wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. EdWin YAY!

no Al . . . T-T

it was fantastic and i loved it.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Multiple streams of tears
INACTIVE123456789 chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
first of all, wow, i read this nine years late haha.
I'm a sucker for AUs, and FMA/HP are such a favorite. this fic was so great! i enjoyed every chapter of it. i especially loved how you gave October 3rd a newer, happier meaning to Ed. thank you for this treasure wow.
morghan chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
One of the best FMA fanfics I've ever read. Keep being awesome
morghan chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Chapter Four? You already almost made me cry
Chibi-Can chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
-Starts bawling- Why you! -starts throwing random stuff at author- Quit making Edward suffer!
Chibi-Can chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Your lucky I'm an Edward lover, but still that was pretty harsh. oh and by the way, Winry and Edward forever!
Kazaru13 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
I love that last bit about the date, that was beautifully done. An amazing story, truly.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
You haven't mentioned Harry at all yet. Are you gonna bring in ANY HP characters?
Wellwritten chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Just reviewed a second ago and forgot something- I LOVED the way you brought the third of October into this story! Great!:D
Wellwritten chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
This fic was nicely written, and I think it's length and conclusion were on the spot. Im also glad (read: depressed and dying!) That you actually let Al die, instead of bringing him back in some way like a majority of other authors. I think that the knowledge that Al was actually gone and not 'at the gate' or whatever brought a serious authenticity to the story, especially to Ed's feelings and actions. I assume the storyline would continue in normal FMA just without Al? Well that's how I picture it. Great fic, Thank you so much for writing this!:)
yaoiprincess101 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Stop trying to make me cry! I'm at school!