Reviews for Rehabilitation
Why are you trying to make me cry? That is not nice. Great story tho!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
WAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTTT! WHERE THE HELL IS HIS CAT!
KawaiiEdlynChan chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
I really like it so far! I hope constructive criticism is okay? With Scar, even though it is pure destruction, he has to know what he is destroying. There is a fight in brotherhood when he goes to destroy Edward, but couldn't because he didn't realize Edwards arm was metal. Therefore, if he was going after Edwards flesh, Alphonse's suit wouldn't have exploded.

I really love the story, though! I apologize if it sounds rude, I just wanted to mention something before someone else was mean about it.
ElizabethBathog chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
I really enjoyed reading this so thank you for writing it! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
Half brothers actually. They are related.
tontonte chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
Hey I no this is rather late. But the story was great
tontonte
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
So Im rereading this and I just realized something, I understand he named the cat Alphonse because Al loves cats, but then I realized.. It was a grey cat. Al's armor is grey *internally cries*
luluhrh chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
. . . you made me want to cry. multiple times. evil. . .

but it was wonderful. perfect and sad and wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. EdWin YAY!

no Al . . . T-T

it was fantastic and i loved it.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Multiple streams of tears
INACTIVE123456789 chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
first of all, wow, i read this nine years late haha.
I'm a sucker for AUs, and FMA/HP are such a favorite. this fic was so great! i enjoyed every chapter of it. i especially loved how you gave October 3rd a newer, happier meaning to Ed. thank you for this treasure wow.
morghan chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
One of the best FMA fanfics I've ever read. Keep being awesome
morghan chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Chapter Four? You already almost made me cry
searching.for.silence chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
-Starts bawling- Why you! -starts throwing random stuff at author- Quit making Edward suffer!
searching.for.silence chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Your lucky I'm an Edward lover, but still that was pretty harsh. oh and by the way, Winry and Edward forever!
Kazaru13 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
I love that last bit about the date, that was beautifully done. An amazing story, truly.