Reviews for Surrogate Angel Part 1
Elisa Cristine De La Torre chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I love this one it's awesome
kitcat19us chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
great story..so far
Shadow Cat17 chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
This is intresting. I can't wait to read part 2!
Lily di Rivombrosa Versailles chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
It's a great story, I love the idea of Monica pregnant. I'm going to read the second part of this story now.
katetastic chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
Can't wait to read part two!
katetastic chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I think that you are off to a great start!
Chickenwriter chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Great story! wonderful. outstanding. 1 or 2 corrections to make, or whatever. Is monica a host womb, which is when monica carries the baby of the tuckers, or is it a surroget, which would be Monica's egg and the turkers dads...well, you know.. And also, it would only be embryo's implanted if it is Host Womb, so...I just thought I'd let you know. Great story!
Andra chapter 6 . 12/19/2005
What! That's all? Too short, I want more! Lol! Come on, that story is amazing, I love it! I hope the part 2 will be longer!

Good Job!
Andra chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
OMG! This is crazy! Monica is pregnant! Well after all we've seen on the show, why not? LOL! Wow, I love your work! Good job, be sure I'll read the following chapters!

If you want more reviews, you could change your settings and accept anonymous reviews. For now, only register users can give you reviews.

Andra
chickenwriter chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
OMGoodness! This is awesome, Oh, that would be so cool, I hope she can...and i also hope andrew will be there for Monica...*smiles evily* Ignore me and my ramblings...Or should you?