Reviews for The Effects of the Cold?
Zanza8 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was great! I especially love when Saito cut the blanket in half with his katana.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
hahaha! lol. funny.
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
xDD

Good read~ Thankies!

-Duckii Mustang
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Very funny. I love the idea of Chou just waiting to tell Saito off. I thought for sure Saito would go for the hair before it was over.
random reader chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Interesting and original! The blanket scenario was always trite to me, so this was a refreshing change.

Whatever the challenge from your sister was, I think you responded to it quite well.
anaemicfaeries chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Ha ha! Oh, this was absolutely brilliant. Saitou and Chou are perfectly IC, ha ha, the part where Saitou thought Chou was going to admit love for him! _ Great ending too, really funny.
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Really funny and great story, the perfect twist I was looking for. Great job, thanks for writing this!
Keiko Mukisune chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
. That was amusing!
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
This was very funny :) Nice take on the over-done "blanket scenario." Very in character... I love the part with Saito talking about cutting off Chou's hair. Good job on this :)
KC Evans chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Absolutely hilarious! The idea of the two of them stuck out in the snow with only one another for company is just too funny! I loved it when Saitou thought Chou was going to admit his love to him, as would be expected on a "We're Going to Freeze to Death here" situation.

I don't think the characters were OOC at all. Saitou wanting to cut Chou's hair with his katana was also pretty priceless. Loved the last line, too!

Hope to see more of your stories in the future!
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Hahahahaha! This is just hilarious! _ Brilliantly executed, from start to finish. I could just picture the two of them, this had me sniggering and chuckling the whole way through. Especially the bit where Chou takes the blanket, and then Saitou changes his mind and wants it as well. Ha, I can see it! _

Definitely an original twist on the blanket scenario. Love it!
Holly-Sama chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I love this story. The blanket scenario is getting a bit old,its nice to see a new twist on it. Great job:)