Reviews for Marigold
Z3R0-TH3-H3R0 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
cute
Ower chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Pure Goold.

Cute, in character, funny.

I definitely hope yo will write more stories like this.
Dragon C. Chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Aw!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
_ I like how you included examples of the meanings of the flowers... This was a nicely done story.
akiismarina chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
hey i love it. Jadeb Alexis pairings are great. I was wondering if you could help me. I don't know all the japenese names, and alot of these stories refer to them. I was hopping that you could list the english names with their deff? Thanks!
Pidge-san chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Judai is denser than flowers a 'language'.Reminds me of Valentine's Day.I was chuckling throughout the fic.(ARRGH!You good fluff writers have swayed me.I like fluff now.)This,iin my opinion was your best Judai/Asuka written,no OOCness,and an overall good fluff fic.P.S.-PIDGE SAYS HI AND I HOPE TO SEE MORE SOON!Pidge-san:D
CheeseyWonder221 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Oh My. This is just so good. Good Job!
Zie Ayton chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow. This is /really/ good. If you weren't thinking about writing any more chapters, you should. Even though I know how Alexis finds her brother, I really think that it would be nice to have an alternate way of their reunion. No offense to Practice Makes Perfect, but this is so much better. I really liked it a lot!
whydoyouwannaknow chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Wow... you write great fics! I love this fic as much as i love color! Keep writing more fics like this
icycrystel chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
SOO CUTE! I love it! It's so adorable! R there gonna b more chappies? Please let there b, this is so cute and awesome! Email me if u need ideas!
SoulSeeker chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Aw that was really adorable! People like you make one-shots worth reading :D

And hey, I loved the end 3
Liger Maverick chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Hey, i like you fic

please continue soon
Qu-ko chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
This is in-character, well-written, and absolutely lovely.
MetalDragonFX chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
wow that was short yet good story
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Excellent. You have managed to resolve a very complex situation with skill. It's so romantic that Judai without a single clue would give Asuka what she most desired in her time of need. Keep writing! If this is the quality of your short stories I can't wait to see what your novels look like!