Reviews for Wira Digital
Marrilyn chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
So that was JD's intention... nice one. He did the job well. And Manny is Blue ShadoWira after all.

I have a new ship, by the way - JD and Liu Ying. They sound perfect for each other. I'm a believer that opposites attract.

"Uhh…star-weapon thingy!" Nice one, Adam. It's a funny line.

If Adam has teleportation and telekinetic teleportation, then why can't he teleport off ShadoWira's helmets and reveal their faces? It's, like, the first thing I'd do.

Wow... JD called Fairymon a slut... I'd be pretty pissed if someone called me that.

I cannot believe that Blue ShadoWira called Gaya fat. I mean, I could get over anything, but insults about looks and body are a special kind of evil. I hope some karma kicks in and kicks his mouthy ass.

Lillymon, nice one! Still, I think that Kabukimon would be a good choice too. I love Lillymon, though. She's one of my favorites. I love Lilly's introduction and the slight change in design. Yours sounds prettier than the cannon one :D

"Before the DNA digivolution took place, I have perceived disturbing images from Cherrymon…" Those must be pretty bad. Poor Cherrymon... but at least he died as a kind of a hero.

I like this chapter (although it was a bit too long for my taste) and I really like your writing. You've improved a bit. You're doing a great work!

I have one question for you - how do you read "Wira"? Waira or just simply wira...?
Marrilyn chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
Aww, Adam likes Harry Potter. You go, boy! I'm a fan too (although I'm still a new fan :D).

I wonder what JD has in mind... whatever it is, it can't be any good.
Marrilyn chapter 13 . 10/28/2011
I'm really glad Kak Lisha decided to get involved. A real action girl indeed! Kyuubimon was a fun enemy. I really liked him, he was funny with his whole introduction thing.

I really like the title of this chapter, it's simple, yet beautiful. I also like tha astral projection and its connection with ying and yang, it's nicely thought and well written. It really shows that you've done research.

I knew it! JD is a Wira! I just knew it. Although he's an evil character, I still like him. He's kinda hot, if I might notice, and totally my age (okay, I'm 15 - a year younger - but still...)

Thi story is getting better and better.
Marrilyn chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
I was worried Patamon might be destroyed as BlackKnightmon. That was tough. I like it how he cares so much about Adam. They make a great team!

And now I understand why Liu Ying was a year older.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Marrilyn chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
Did Liu Ying fail a grade maybe? Because it seems to me that she has. Oh, and did she maybe get advanced telekinesis? You know, like Prue in that one episode from the future?

Oh, Adam got kidnapped. I wonder what'll happen to him...
Marrilyn chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Too bad that their powers cannot be used in the real world. I thought I'd see Adam teleporting to school and then back home, and Gayathri being the best in PE.

Karatenmon is becoming more and more annoying by every chapter, though he can be quite funny at times. I find the Red and Blue ShadoWira kind of cool and fun. Especially the Red one. The Blue one sounds like he might be a sweetheart, like Manny. It could be him and... JD? Or Hakim?

And TobuCatmon as well gets on my nerves. Listen, kitty... Either tell the DigiWira evrything, or shut the hell up. You're doing more damage than good deeds.
Marrilyn chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
So Adam has orbing, Liu Ying telekinesis and Gayathri super speed. I like the powers they've got, ut I think that ShadoWira have better - by which I mean stronger - powers. Just saying. Still that isn't a bad thing, it makes the ShadoWira better opponents.

For some reason, I felt sorry for the Blue ShadoWira when he got hurt.

"A little bruised and scratched, and I think Liu Ying seriously needs a bath…" was a funny line. Made me laugh XD

While I like cliffhangers, I think there should be a bit less of them in this story.

TobuCatmon annoys me for holding back the information.
Marrilyn chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
These ShadoWira seem cool. I like the way they talk, with confidence and strength. Those special powers sound interesting, I just don't like it that they can't be used in the real world.

A jogress evolution, huh? Nice one. I like those special powers. So could Hakim be the Red ShadoWira?

PS: I just love the name 'ShadoWira', it sounds so special.
Marrilyn chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
I don't get it what's the big deal with J.D. smoking? In my school the smoking is forbidden, but outside of school it's allowed. I don't see that problem. It's his choice.

I love the fighting scenes. You had me worried for the DigiWira for a minute, before Fairymon appeared. So JD might not be a DigiWira after all, it could be Adam's friend and Manny...

So who was that person that sent TobuCatmon a message?
Marrilyn chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Patamon watching soap operas XD that was funny. And the line "You were adorable when you were a baby" made me laugh. Patamon is funny.

Hakim seems suspicious. Could he be one of the DigiWira and partnered with either Penguinmon or Agumon? Maybe Sorcerymon or the general put their spell on him so he's acting that way. Or he found out about Adam being a DigiWira and got mad at him for not sharing the secret.
Marrilyn chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
This was a good chapter. Gayathri was a bit creepy with the whole evil thing, and how she was angry at Liu Ying about Manny.

I somehow suspect that Agumon and Penguinmon's partners will be turned evil, if they even exist. But that's just me.

The general isn't going to kill wizarmon, right? He can't be...
Marrilyn chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
The was SkullSatamnon cannot leave reminds me of the Master from Buffy. I don't know if it's a reference, but I love it.

That J.D. guy is funny. I like him. So are he and Manny be the DigiWira too?

Penguinmon and Agumon must be the chosen digimon or something. i hope Penguinmon will evolve to Rukamon, those are cute.

And TobuCatmon really needs to stop keeping secrets.
Ybor chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
It just donned at me that Liu Ying was the only one that didnt really have any power with her main element which was Earth
Marrilyn chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Lol Shutumon and Sorcerymon remind me of Jindrax and Toxica. Shutumon and Fairymon's fight reminded me of Toxica and Alyssa's battles and rivalry, as well as the bitchfight between LadyDevimon and Angewomon.
408 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »