Reviews for Wira Digital
Marrilyn chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I loved how you put the flashback of how Liu Ying's met Labramon. At first I thought her partner will be killed, but I'm glad she's not. I like your spelling and grammar. Descriptions are amazing. You're one of the best artists.

The end reminded me kinda of Power Rangers Wild Force, with Jindrax and Toxica XD

Just a question if you're reading this: are women in Malasya obligated to wear burkas, or is it the matter of the choice? I'm just curious of the culture there :)
YBOR aka Roby chapter 70 . 4/3/2011
can't believe I'm at Chapter 70 already gasp...what will I read when Wira Digital is over smh lol I'm almost there...I've loved this story
Ybor chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Sooooo I been trying to get around to reading this story for ages I read your Legends of the Digidestined story and loved it but just couldn't get into Wira Digital at first but now at Chapter 5 I'm starting to love it...Can't wait to see how the rest turns out I'll review periodically even though you probably don't even check this anymore
nuan3020 chapter 69 . 3/17/2010
You have left ,haven't u?

-or u r dead.
Caped Hero chapter 80 . 2/26/2010
Hey!

You probably don't remember me, I've been reading/reviewing since the single-digit chapters of this story. Recently it popped into my head again, and I wanted to get the chance to RE-read it. And it's still my absolute favorite OC story that I've ever come across, in ANY fandom. All of your characters are well developed, you learn a bit about another culture, your digimon/digivolutions are fantastic, and you keep the reader clicking "next chapter" well into the night.

FANTASTIC fic, and keep on writing!
doctorman40 chapter 13 . 12/23/2009
You could been more sublt about who the shadowwira were. IT was obvious really.
Dragonchad4 chapter 80 . 9/22/2009
Greetings and salutations,

First off, congratulations on finishing this truly epic story. To be able to write a story as long as this one, as well as make it exciting and captivating, is no small task.

Overall, this story really surprised me. To be honest, I wasn't really that impressed with this story at the beginning but I decided to keep reading, and I'm incredibly glad that I did, because this story turned around and became amazingly compelling and far more fascinating.

Probably my favorite part of this story were the several different enemies that appeared. At first, I didn't really feel that the enemies were really much of a threat as they were minor irritants, and, in truth, most of the enemies seemed downright idiotic (why did Karatenmon wait for the digiwira to gain their powers and ultimate forms before attacking instead of just killing them off when he was first released?). Fortunately, though, the threats became more intense and dangerous, mainly when the Puaka generals and the dark shadow brethren took the stage.b I especially liked how all of the Darkshadow brethren had their own personalities that were completely different from one another, from the monk-like Doumon to the 1930's gangster/womanizer Astamon. The ascension of the darkshadows into the demon lords only made this factor even more epic. I will say that I don't think Lucemon came across as the most powerful of the demon lords. They talked about him being the strongest, but every time he showed up, he got his ass handed to him relatively easily, and I personally think that may have undermined him a little. Other than that, though, the suspense was definitely there.

I also liked how you made the story more intense and in depth, bringing the digimon enemies to the real world, then by adding in the curse tattoo, then the demon lords, the training of Adam, Aldiyamon Ruin mode, and finally the battle against Skullsatamon (both as himself and as Reapermon). I was really impressed with how you used the curse Tattoo in this story, how you mentioned it early on, and made references to it throughout the story, but still made it such an amazing event when it happened. I have to say, despite being pretty sure I knew what would happen, I was still shocked when Adam took the curse mark from JD. Furthermore, I loved how you used it in the end, with JD having the immunity, Persiamon getting "infected" herself, and then transferring that to Reapermon, thus giving the Digiwira a chance to defeat him. It was all very well executed.

I also noticed you seemed to tone down the Digiwira's powers in the later chapters, either by making their powers a little weaker and/or making the enemies stronger so as not to be affected as much. Overall this was a good Idea, at least in my opinion. In the beginning, it seemed that the powers the digidestined had were rather overpowered, but I'm gald you tuned it down later on. On the whole, the powers of the Digiwira seemed kind of hit and miss; Adam and Yiu Ling seemed to have the most generally useful powers (teleportation, shields, telekinesis, combustion) while Manny, JD, and Gayathri got powers that were kind of only be used for battle, and still didn't seem as effective as the others. Also, in my opinion, the giving of powers to the Digiwira seemed to kind of undermine the use and importance of the digimon, making the digiwira more useful that their partners and rendering the digimon almost useless. Being honest, this was probably the one part of the series that I liked the least, but it wasn't a deal-breaker or anything; the usage and abilities were creative and generally kept balanced, with the exception of Adam and Aldiyamon, who was kind of a Deus-ex-Machina-O-matic. Overall, it was something that I hadn't expected and, like the rest of the series, was well thought out and executed.

The last feature I'll mention in this review will be the ending. I think I can sum this up with one word...Awesome! The final fight between the Digiwira and Reapermon/ Skullsatamon was probably one of the greatest final battles that I've ever read in any fanfic, and possibly any book. I could mention everything that worked so well with it, but I think what set it apart from most other stories is that it didn't end with the cliche digimon ending, where one or all of the main characters' digimon ascending to the same level as Reapermon, but instead, dealt with weakening Repermon so much that he devolved back into Skullsatamon; essentially, they didn't instantly gain the power to reach his level, they just hit him with everything they had and weakened him back down to theirs. The addition of the trinity burst at the end was pretty cool as well. Throughout this entire story I was wondering why you gave the Digiwira digimon DNA ultimate forms, especially when they gained the Digital access ability only a few episodes after and could each become a stronger ultimate digimon. Now I know.

Overall, this story was great, and one of the best digimon fanfics that I've read. I can't wait to read you next story.

Thanks for you time. Loving your work.

From,

Dragonchad4
lightningstrxu chapter 80 . 5/15/2009
After reading this fic off and on for the past couple of months I can finlly say I've finished it. This is without a doubt one of the best digimon fics on this sight. Other than a few but understandable digivolution conflicts this was perfect in everyway. As for a favorite character or villian I'd have to say Astamon, mostly because Beezlemon is my favorite demon lord. Well it has been a fun ride and it has also inspired me to start working on my Digimon fic again, its called Card Crossed if you want to check it out. Well hopefully you'll keep writing.
Kiko chapter 80 . 4/17/2009
O...M...G... This has got to be the BEST digimon fanfiction I have EVER read. I could hardly stop reading for 3 days! You are a great writer. I hope to see more of your work soon!
Kuriboh-jigoku-kai chapter 80 . 3/5/2009
I wonder, about Dianamon and Appolomon base, where could it be? And how are they doing?

{)

Anyway, this story really inspired me to create my story, you know. Besides, its wonderful. Really. Too wonderful to say it in words.
DayDreamer9 chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Agumon and Penguinmon are the next partners of two more DigiWira...and I think I know who they are I'll be tuning in for more (and I absolutely LOVED the reference to JEM, Floramon is a genius)! _
Muhammad Izzat Awwal chapter 59 . 12/18/2008
Oh, and here I thought that the only way for curing the curse tattoo was by making a suicide battle between Persiamon and Satriamon on the full-moon night, alone.

Never thought the cursed has transferred ability anyway.

"Life's not fair sometimes," and life cannot be paid as well.
Muhammad Izzat Awwal chapter 58 . 12/17/2008
Happy from the past,

Cherish by present,

and Death come tomorrow.

The sadness way to express their sacrificed for the price of protecting others. It is so sad that it cannot be stop or pretend to not cried.

This story, has made my heart, hurt. Or more to liked those who are, suffered.

I will never forget, those sufferers death.
sorcerymon467 chapter 80 . 11/10/2008
Hey love the story but I have one question, what happens to Persiamon? I know she's reconfigured and such but really happens to her in the end?
DayDreamer9 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Wow, you've really written this story good Loved the DigiSpheres and the alternate evolutions, I still say that those are pretty awesome concepts _ Can't wait to read more!
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »