Reviews for Home For The Holidaze
Zanderlover chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
This was such a sweet story...so funny really capture Steph's and Chris' voices made their insults to each other funny without having to resort to what a friend used to call "bathroom humor."LOL!I'm really glad I started reading this story and went back to read from the beginning all in one Jericho is my ultimate favorite guy and I enjoy his pairing with almost everyone...though the Chris and ME pairing is my favorite I gotta admit!LOL!;)I can so see Stephanie and Chris acting like 're very talented and I look forward to reading more from you!

Happy New Year,

Martha :)
TakerTakeMe chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
Aw! An awesome ending to an awesome story, AND you kept your promise and finished before this year was over. Great job!
DCFanatic4life chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
This is a cute story, I've really been enjoying it. It seems the more Chris and Stephanie try to fight against their attraction, the more they gravitate towards each other. I'm glad they seem to have let their defenses down, at least for a moment. Can't wait for more. :)
TakerTakeMe chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
Have I told you how much I love this story? Well I do! Great update... Bring on the last chapter! LOL!
verecundus chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
lol who doesen't like Stephanie? my bro doesen't but still...who cares about my bro?lol
simpleplanfan188 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Hello my former review :) happy holidays. But anyways nice chapter, Chris is actually cool. I nevered really liked him, especially after the whole John thing but w/e. lol update soon!
TakerTakeMe chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
Cool, another awesome chapter. I'm loving these daily updates! Chris and Steph are (as usual) so cute together!
TakerTakeMe chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Good update, it's sweet how Steph is sort of taking care of Chris now.
Jules Heart chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
OH this is so cute. lol. I love Chris like this lol. Great fiction and it is a smoochy Yay lol
Julia chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I love it! CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE! I love Christmas storie, haha.

Julia.
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
IF I'm interested in reading more? Of course I am! This is off to a great start, can't wait for more!