Reviews for Don't Sing Little Birdy
unknown chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
what happened to her chakra?
EduTorresD chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
made me smile, laugh out loud, frown, and cry. it was a beautiful story, though with a bit of orthographic problem. thank you for writing it
xNevermore012 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Didn't see that coming...
heartless16 chapter 20 . 3/31/2009
loved the story! you did a good job on it. :)
Raising-The-Dawn-Rose chapter 20 . 2/19/2009
I LOVED IT it was a varry good story the best i read
Regin chapter 20 . 1/21/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
hopping-bunny chapter 20 . 6/26/2008
YEHH! awesome sequel! love it!
Legendary Chimera chapter 20 . 2/5/2008
ZOMG! I can't believe it's over. What an epic! Best TT fic ever! I can't believe I've laughed AND cried out loud so many times during one fic. Oh, and my favorite line this chap: "I want to be better. I still love you, you stupid fucker." Leave it to me to roar with laughter during inappropriate, serious moments. The line:"“I thought about something,” Raven stated.“I’m very proud of you.”" Totally made my day. You should pursue a career as a novelist. :D Well, back to my editing. I'm hoping some of you can rub off on me.
Legendary Chimera chapter 17 . 2/3/2008
Dude! I knew it was coming, but it was still so sudden. I think I almost cried twice these past 2 chapters. I can't believe he would leave. I gotta say I do love the extra attention you gave Robin lately.

Oh, and do they mention the name Koria in the series? I can't remember them calling Star that to save my life and it took a while for me to catch on. Cartoon network is playing this now on the weekends here. Yay!
Legendary Chimera chapter 14 . 2/1/2008
Bwahahhaha! Poor Robin! I must be sick, laughing at the poor boy's expence. XD
Legendary Chimera chapter 12 . 1/26/2008
OMG! The drama! The drama! Just when we think it's starting to get quiet you throw in something shocking. A pregnant Raven, I'm scared. I loved the Gotham bit. Alfred is awesome isn't he? At least she and Bruce patched things up a tinsy bit. The dad bit was so adorable. I wibbled.

There were a couple things I'm not quite clear on. You mentioned Robin laughing at the fact that Raven was wearing Star's pj's. I believe he could tell the shape of the clothing she was wearing, but it would be impossible for him to see details such as colors or teddy bears. Although if he was told she was borrowing the clothes he would absolutely die! HEE!

The other part thing was Star's reaction to the wedding ring. While it was my favorite part, she said it was a ring to ward off the disease yes? If Raven had the disease she wouldn't need to wear it. (Not that it's her culture anyway) But if she has the ring it's safe and Star doesn't need to scream yes? I think... It could be that I'm reading these wrong.

Anyway, your humor is slaying me and the angst couldn't be better!
Legendary Chimera chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
Wow, I can't believe how long it's taking me to read this. I just love it. Especially the little details in Star's scrapbook. (‘Robin isn’t the stalker of the Teen Titans. Starfire is.’) Poor Robin. It's not bad enough you have to blind him, but you just had to have him run into a wall. XD That's just twisted. *giggles*
Legendary Chimera chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
Dude, this chapter was hilarious! Heh, grass stain. Eep, that ending!
Legendary Chimera chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
HEE, very cute. I'm loving the sequel. I'm a little confused considering I haven't gotten very far yet but I love how you've laid out the flashbacks and everything. Peace out for now!
theonenameleft chapter 20 . 7/17/2007
at the beginning? come on Raven so could have beaten Starfire even with insane jealousy on her side.

i loved the end, " tin man."

" spiky hair.'

" STAR?" it was like what arre you doing here?