Reviews for An Evening Cupcake
moodysavage chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Ooooooooohhhh. I just want to howl with laughter. That was really too good.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
The Slytherin Harry Potter, nice. Thank you so much for writing this.
WhateverI'maPerson chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Last line had me laughing so hard XD
DarkGirl27966 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Poor Sevvie. It must be the worst type of touture
kiokukara chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
god damn, that was perfect. I was snickering the whole time I read it until the end where I 'upgraded' to full-out laughter. Awesome story, for all that it's so short.

Keep up the good work!

Aonokioku
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oh, but you are! This was very sensual...and calorie-free for me, so a double treat :)
Heksy chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Who ever said ou were not good at writing this kind of story? I think you captured the whole scene brilliantly. Very well done indeed.
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
How devious harry. I hope to read more -wink wink-
Qzz chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
this was great! snape's reactions were the best. and the ending! loved it.
Azrael Blood chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
It's cute! And I love it. Plus, it d great! Thanks!
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was fantastic! Just what I needed as a reward for studying for my chem test tomorrow. I have no idea why I'm choosing to get a degree in Chemical Engineering when I would much rather read for a living. Cheers!
dragonbaby93 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was great! loved it! Please write a sequel? or have you already? lol. It was bloody hilarious I can't stop laughing. Great story.
Erudit chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
That was really funny! I was laughing by the end of this one-shot.
SHS chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
ohahahahaha!o your EVIL! lol. tormenting the poor proffesor like that, are you going to do anything about it? Ice cream?THAT would KILL him...
Terminally Ambivalent chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh, this was marvelous! I loved it! You need to write a sequel to this about Harry's upgrade to Ice Cream Popsicles and it's affect on Snape. That'd be great!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »