Reviews for The Road Home
EffervescentNova chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
With the rumour of a new movie I've been looking for good Farscape stories. I've really enjoyed this story but it has come to an abrubt end. Any chance you will continue this story in future?
stars90 chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Oh man, distant relative. I'd love to see more of this story, you're off to a fantastic start!
AlbertG chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
It is a true shame that you never continued this. I liked the pacing, the writing style the overall story as well as the concept. It's my hope that you one day continue this. In any case, I'm looking forward to your next chapter of your Robotech story. Take care and happy new years 2014!
Skeet
bobcox26 chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Thanks can't wait for you to finsih the story it is every interesting and a nice twist
The Lord Protector chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Nice fic...no errors or any that i could find anyway...nice storyline so far. It has a lot of potential and I do hope that you will find some time to update it if you can.
Pens Insanity chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
That was a fun read. Don't suppose there's a chance you might finish it? Though one thing-John was wonderfully BLUE eyes not brown! goodness! :P but yeh, thanks for writing it, and I'd love if you were to update. :)
slaphanson chapter 7 . 12/3/2009
This is a really interesting story which I hope you continue, it actually got me to go out an buy the full farscape series as I had not see any episodes for a while. I really like the idea that the wormhole made Jon travel in time and space and now he as to interact with another advanced species, his own, what is and Earthman from the 21st century to do.

Please update soon as I can't wait to see what happens next.
nfall chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
ow, just found this story, very good, shame there isn't more
Nightgazer333 chapter 7 . 3/17/2009
UPDATEE!
HolyKnight5 chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
Update, WHEN!
Gaby chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
this is a Great story.

I hope Andrewjameswillams will come back to it.
m chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
man this is a great beggining to a story! arent johns eyes blue though?
JC chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
Doing Great.

I can't wait to see more.

How big will you make the Scarran ships?

Maybe a Nebari ship can be sping when the PK,Scarran and Terran fleets meet.

Will you update On the Wings of Destiny?

It,s one of your Best stories.
gaby chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
This is Great,Can't Wait to see Chapter 7.

I hope the Next chapter ther will be more history on The Terran Heremony and the aliens they known.
Tom Robinson chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
A brilliant story and I look forward to the next chapter.