Reviews for I Think I've Made a Mistake
So what happens next?
otakuinsociety chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
please update ASAP. BTW cool story
That Sleeping Soul chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
Wow, feisty little bitch, isn't she? XDD Lolzz.

*adds to faves and alert*
omgnuuu chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
HOW COULD YOU! I HATE kag/kog FICS! I LOVE YOUR STORIES BUT THIS HAS GONE TO FAR! I VOTE FOR THE ROMEO/JULIET THINGY! AT LEAST THE PAIRINGS inu/kag WILL STAY!
Elf-War-Goddess-Blood-Lust chapter 8 . 3/23/2006
What the hell is wrong with you? PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU DO KNWO THAT IN ALL THE MOVIES KAGOME AND INUYASHA GET TOGTHER! THIS IS TEARING AT ME PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO NORMAL! I AM SLOWLY DYING FROM THIS! OH GOD I AM! WA! WA! PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! FIX IT! CHANGE IT BACK TO NORMAL!
captive24 chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
haha! i turned 17 on the 24th! yay!.. i hope you update soon.. although i hope you don't force me to hate you either... :S
JPhae chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
OH SHIT!
BloodyMarry chapter 8 . 2/22/2006
Good chapter. Kagome is out for revenge. Even if she really hurts Koga and Inuyasha in the proccess. please update soon!

Later!
kagomegirl08 chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
cool
Ghostlanxx chapter 8 . 2/22/2006
Ooh, I h8 Kagome! SHE'S AN IDIOT!

How does it feel 2 B 16 years and 1 days old? :-P My best friend will turn 18 tomorrow. :-D

Update soon! And pls make Kagome admit her love 2 him in the end! CAUSE IT WAS NOT HIS FAULT AND SHE'S A SELFISH STUPID IDIOT BITCH, AND EVEN KIKYO'S BETTER THAN HER!

Ooh... That felt good. :-)

MikoKriszty
full-metal-sousuke chapter 8 . 2/22/2006
well this is horribale. you better make it to where kagome dosnt do anything with kouga. well just send me a message on what happenes.
Angel Food 101 chapter 8 . 2/21/2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today was my birthday too, I hope they don't do it, but I know thew will ...
GravityGrave chapter 8 . 2/21/2006
is it true? is kaggers REALLY over Inu? O_O and what about Koga...are they really gonna mate? ACK! you must update soon! this chapter was really really good! and i want to find out what happens!

-your loyal fan and reader

-GravityGrave
A Lost Child From Heaven chapter 8 . 2/21/2006
wow kagome's going to do kouga wat a whore! update soon!
Torie chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
it was a good post...but i don't like either of the ideas i think inuyasha and kagome should stay alive and get back together in the end