Reviews for Out of Shadow
glo stars chapter 24 . 9/6
Best fanfic ever
glo stars chapter 19 . 9/5
This is truly beautiful. Tom and Honora are exquisite, and when they kissed I swear i felt my own heart beat a little faster. I am also impressed by the amount of background research that writing this story must have demanded. I mean, you're creating theories! One thing though, couldn't Honora just accio her locket back? Or maybe I overlooked something... Anyway I love it
HermioneIsAwesome chapter 24 . 7/19
I love this story so much, and I know I'm not the only one dying to read the sequel. Please, please post it! Anyway, great job on the story, it is one of the best, if not the best, Tom Riddle fanfics I've read yet!
E.G chapter 24 . 4/7
I just can't find Kundalini Rising!
Lavender Dove chapter 24 . 4/6
Ohh! I read this story a few years ago as a lurker on this site, but recently I reread it and it's as wonderful as ever! :) I truly love it!
If you ever get around to reposting Kundalini Rising, that would be much appreciated by me and, I'm sure, many others.
Adimari chapter 1 . 2/18
Hey, I read this story a long time ago - and then read it again and again. Somehow I never left a review and I'm truly sorry. I kinda thought that your story was so good I didn't have any interesting left to say.

I discovered Out of Shadows when someone started posting a french translation of it - I couldn't wait for the next chapter so I began to read my first english fanfiction. My english reading skills probably improved thanks to you !

So thank you, really, for this story. I'm not surprised that you're a professional author now. Just of curiosity, what books did you write ?
HPMARIE chapter 24 . 1/11
Great story!
pesuasion chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
I loved this story, you ended with a happy ending while still staying true to both! great work!
Firerosemon chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Lovely fic! What happened to the sequel you said you posted though?
Apathetic Lambchoppi chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
OMG I love this story so much :D it's by FAR my favorite tom riddle/OC story. But seriously, where is the sequel?! I'm DYING to read it okay! I've looked all around the Internet and it says you finished it, but it won't let me read it! Please someone tell me what's going on, or else I'm gonna have to write my own sequel on here :/ tell me Sophiax! Please I am begging :)
Hlene chapter 24 . 11/27/2013
Awesome story! Beautiful and grammatically correct, now that's something to marvel at on this site.

I love that Tom didn't change his plans of world domination, just his manner of doing it. It's a nice touch.
Hermetic teachings sound absolutely fascinating.
FOREVER WITH MY NOSE IN A BOOK chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
awesome story
Winter wolf chapter 24 . 9/25/2013
AHHH so good it scares me! And it's not just you speaking to snakes is dead sexy!
Rosemea chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
You know that you're bloody brilliant? :)
bored-now0809 chapter 24 . 6/26/2013
Love it! Sooooo want to read the sequel. Hope that you post it again soon :)