Reviews for Out of Shadow
I absolutely ADORE this story and really hope u post the sequel soon!
Fwee F W E E chapter 24 . 5/22
THIS IS SO PRECIOUSSSSS! love it. The ending was wonderful!
Meg chapter 1 . 5/9
Love this so so much. But what happened to the sequel? :(
Nessie2000 chapter 24 . 2/10
I have no words for this. Nothing can describe how utterly and completely I love this story. You are a fantastic writer, and I'm literally bouncing with excitement as I open up the sequel. Beautiful, wonderful job!
Sincerely,
Your biggest fan,
Nessie2000
SissyPerigrin chapter 20 . 12/8/2015
I'm at chapter 20 and thus far I don't like the results. The plot is good, the main character is good, and the mission itself is a good concept. I don't like how you capture Riddle's persona. He isn't a good guy gone bad. This is the basis for this entire story so I am going to cut it short here. No offense, your writing is great... its just not my cup of tea.

I'll keep it in the archives for later consideration.
Anon chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
This story and plot line is honestly amazing, probably the best Tom Riddle/OC I have ever read. However, Honora's character gets on my nerves and there is just something about her that annoys me so very much. My friend read it and loved the story and Honora, so I guess it's just preference.
glo stars chapter 24 . 9/6/2015
Best fanfic ever
glo stars chapter 19 . 9/5/2015
This is truly beautiful. Tom and Honora are exquisite, and when they kissed I swear i felt my own heart beat a little faster. I am also impressed by the amount of background research that writing this story must have demanded. I mean, you're creating theories! One thing though, couldn't Honora just accio her locket back? Or maybe I overlooked something... Anyway I love it
HermioneIsAwesome chapter 24 . 7/19/2015
I love this story so much, and I know I'm not the only one dying to read the sequel. Please, please post it! Anyway, great job on the story, it is one of the best, if not the best, Tom Riddle fanfics I've read yet!
E.G chapter 24 . 4/7/2015
I just can't find Kundalini Rising!
thingstogoandplacestodo chapter 24 . 4/6/2015
Ohh! I read this story a few years ago as a lurker on this site, but recently I reread it and it's as wonderful as ever! :) I truly love it!
If you ever get around to reposting Kundalini Rising, that would be much appreciated by me and, I'm sure, many others.
Adimari chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Hey, I read this story a long time ago - and then read it again and again. Somehow I never left a review and I'm truly sorry. I kinda thought that your story was so good I didn't have any interesting left to say.

I discovered Out of Shadows when someone started posting a french translation of it - I couldn't wait for the next chapter so I began to read my first english fanfiction. My english reading skills probably improved thanks to you !

So thank you, really, for this story. I'm not surprised that you're a professional author now. Just of curiosity, what books did you write ?
HPMARIE chapter 24 . 1/11/2015
Great story!
pesuasion chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
I loved this story, you ended with a happy ending while still staying true to both! great work!
Firerosemon chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Lovely fic! What happened to the sequel you said you posted though?