Reviews for The Spirit House
kathleen brown chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Gasp! What can i say? Beautiful, just beautitful!
morning sunlight chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Loved the story - so sad and yet a happy ending.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I absolutely loved this story! It was so sad and I loved every word! I especially loved the fears that both Sam and Dean had to overcome. I would never have guessed that little Sammy's fears were that he was a burden to Dean, I would have said that his fears were like Dean's. Again, good job!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~

P.S. Love the Dean and Martin stuff! Dean Martin!
CrimsonRose18 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
OK this is the best one yet! i'm so going to print it out so i can have my own copy and force it on all my friends to read then they will be like this is so good i have read more of Dawn N. work! and you are going to have so many fans!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
what can i say, i didnt think id ever like one shots, but after reading a few im finding that not all of the greater fics have to be a bazillion chapters long, this one being one of them. You'v managed to fit a whole storyline into such a small space without any of it feeling rushed or squished or anything like that. *claps* congratulations on this, i loved it all! Im off to read the rest of your one shots lol

adios

XsarahX
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
That was a good story. I followed your link from the Supernatural tv boards. Good creation of atmosphere and description of emotions. Thanks for sharing this, and have a great day :)
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
love your story! can't wait to read more of your work!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I'm reading this since yesterday, and God, this was wonderful. I couldn't keep the tears from rolling, even knowing Sam was alive, because Dean was so broken it broke my heart.

That was amazing, congratulations.
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
AW! that was one of the best fanfics i have ever read, EVER! I am litterally on my knees begging you to write more!
Restless Joy chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
oh my god! that was so awesome, I cried! I love this, absolutely freaking LOVE it. shit, man...*claps*
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Aw! Poor Dean! That was an awesome story! It was so good! ~Katie~
Phoebe chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Phoebe loves this stories and I hope you write some more soon

Thanks Phoebe
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Aw. So wonderful. More from you soon? Catch ya on the flip side.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
One of THE BEST stories ever written! Everything was just PERFECT! What a concept. Seriously, words cannot describe how much I LOVED your story! Please post another soon! Until your next post, Happy Writing!
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
That. was f...uhh...totally. amazing. I think Dean could probably put it better, but I'm sure swearing in the middle of that for empahsis might tick off the fanfiction gods somehow, and I happen to like being a member of this site most days.

But anyway, it had just the right amount of emotion to choke you up without coming close to cheesy, and definitely played out perfectly with the two characters. Big brother mode or not, Dean would be devastated to lose Sam again so soon and you captured that wonderfully.

Looking forward to more from you soon.

Cube