Reviews for The Spirit House
Cupido chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I loved it. When Sam died, I was like 'what'? You can't kill off a character, but hey, at least he was alive in the end. Loved it. I think I already said that. Or wrote it. Whatever.
kathleen brown chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Gasp! What can i say? Beautiful, just beautitful!
morning sunlight chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Loved the story - so sad and yet a happy ending.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I absolutely loved this story! It was so sad and I loved every word! I especially loved the fears that both Sam and Dean had to overcome. I would never have guessed that little Sammy's fears were that he was a burden to Dean, I would have said that his fears were like Dean's. Again, good job!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~

P.S. Love the Dean and Martin stuff! Dean Martin!
CrimsonRose18 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
OK this is the best one yet! i'm so going to print it out so i can have my own copy and force it on all my friends to read then they will be like this is so good i have read more of Dawn N. work! and you are going to have so many fans!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
what can i say, i didnt think id ever like one shots, but after reading a few im finding that not all of the greater fics have to be a bazillion chapters long, this one being one of them. You'v managed to fit a whole storyline into such a small space without any of it feeling rushed or squished or anything like that. *claps* congratulations on this, i loved it all! Im off to read the rest of your one shots lol

Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
That was a good story. I followed your link from the Supernatural tv boards. Good creation of atmosphere and description of emotions. Thanks for sharing this, and have a great day :)
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
love your story! can't wait to read more of your work!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I'm reading this since yesterday, and God, this was wonderful. I couldn't keep the tears from rolling, even knowing Sam was alive, because Dean was so broken it broke my heart.

That was amazing, congratulations.
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
AW! that was one of the best fanfics i have ever read, EVER! I am litterally on my knees begging you to write more!
Restless Joy chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
oh my god! that was so awesome, I cried! I love this, absolutely freaking LOVE it. shit, man...*claps*
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Aw! Poor Dean! That was an awesome story! It was so good! ~Katie~
Phoebe chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Phoebe loves this stories and I hope you write some more soon

Thanks Phoebe
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Aw. So wonderful. More from you soon? Catch ya on the flip side.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
One of THE BEST stories ever written! Everything was just PERFECT! What a concept. Seriously, words cannot describe how much I LOVED your story! Please post another soon! Until your next post, Happy Writing!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »