Reviews for The Spirit House
kar-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I liked how everything transitioned nicely in your story, how you didn't emphsize the OCs more than they needed to be, how you connected the events, the realistic reactions from the characters, and having it all there in one go. I liked it and I'm impressed. That doesn't happen often now a !
CRIMS0NKNIGHT chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Thank you for posting a complete story. I hate being left hanging.

First, let me critique you on your writing ability. You certainly have an above average writing ability. You're dialogue is very well constructed and if there were any grammatical errors in this story, I hardly noticed them

The relatonship between the two is very true to their relationship on the show. I felt the brotherly bond and there wasn't an overabundance of "chick flick" moments like many other stories on this section. The opening of this story however, was a bit strange and a somewhat vague. Nonetheless, it was a very good and original story with decent closure.

You should feel very lucky for recieving a review like this from me. Most of my other reviews have been complaints, mainly because writers post too little at a time or leave me hanging.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
wow...this story is brilliant! I absolutely love it! I loved when Dean finally realized that it really was Sam! I got goosebumps! Awesome job!
Charli chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
That was freaking beautiful.

I can SO see Sammy doing that and Dean reacting just like that and the show doing something like this concept.

What a brilliant job. Thanks so much for this.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I LOVED THIS STORY. YOU ARE VERY TALENTED. YOU DID A GREAT JOB. WRITE ANOTHER STORY SOON
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Okay, that was BEYOND cute. Nice and long and adorable and wonderful and many other flattering things. Excellent plot, too. If you don't have any other Supernatural fics up you really really REALLY should!
Jenn chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
THat was so cool! amazing!
Mystery927 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Great story. The way you portrayed the relationship between Dean and Sam was incredibly moving. You captured both characters really well.

I look forward to any future stories that you write.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3